Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good Or Bad

fiesta_lad

Hi on monday i put £10 petrol in my car and then on tuesday i put in £7.50. i reset the millage counter and up to now i have done about 115 miles and i need to fill up again has the needle is near empty so is this good or bad or do you think i could do better. the sort of trips i have been doing some stopping and starting and some longs trips i drive a fiesta mk5 51 plate 1.3i endure e engine cheers alan.

Although it gives you a rough idea of mpg, the "a tenner last 2 days" or "I've done 150 miles when the light comes on" isn't very accurate.

Fill the the car up (yes I know it can cost @60 quid these days). Reset trip counter, run until almost empty. Refil to full noting the litres put in and the mileage on the trip.

Litres/4.54 to get gallons. Milages/gallons to get MPG.

if the fuel guage is anything like the mk4 you can get another 50 odd miles when it says its empty.

I have drove round for abit with the light on but i don't want to push my look :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club