Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New car maybe

Nathe

Hi there, its my 1st post. I currently own a renault clio (god knows why)

ive been to look at other cars that are relatively cheap, and ive found a 53 plate Fiesta black, full leather the lot for 3800...

seems a really nice car.

what do ppl think of these models???

considering im going from a clio this is a godsend to get a decent car =)

all opinions appreciated..

nathe

Hi and welcome.

From what i gather these are very good cars. Better than a Clio anyway lol

Hi and welcome.

From what i gather these are very good cars. Better than a Clio anyway lol

its not hard =)

ive had the clio for 2 and a half years. had the warrenty for 2 years and nothing went wrong with it. once the 2 years ran up, ive spent £3500 fixing the damn thing and ive had enough now. want something a bit more reliable and practical.

Which clio?

I believe the fiesta blacks are a good car, i have not long had my 52 plate fiesta 1.4 and it has been better than expected. To be honest i wasnt expecting alot as my previous car was a lexus IS200 and an absolutely fantastic car!!

Best bet is to take one for a test drive and see if you feel comfortable in it. Also what are you looking for in the car as this could affect your decision.

ive spent £3500 fixing the damn thing and ive had enough now. want something a bit more reliable and practical.

I feel for you I know what its like to have a french car that decides to have something go wrong with it every damn week! Since i've had my fiesta i havenet looked back :P

I feel for you I know what its like to have a french car that decides to have something go wrong with it every damn week! Since i've had my fiesta i havenet looked back :P

i cant wait to get rid of it... its practically brand new the clio now.. everything has been replaced... i mayaswell have bought a kit car. but because i work away from home its not practical and i cant keep fixing it all the time.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club