Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newby

sophie09

hi guys any advice on servicing the focus i just bought its a 03 mp3 model 1.8 with 49000 miles on it.Bought it yesterday with 1 months mot but it passed that today no advisories

Now wait for it the cost

£500. for the car plus £30. for the mot

What a steal

hi guys any advice on servicing the focus i just bought its a 03 mp3 model 1.8 with 49000 miles on it.Bought it yesterday with 1 months mot but it passed that today no advisories

Now wait for it the cost

£500. for the car plus £30. for the mot

What a steal

Bargain of the century!!!!

Should of been me :)

As for servicing , whenever I get a "new" car first thing I do is change the oil and filter , check the air filter or replace and check the brake pads and shoes.

If you want to get more involved get a Haynes manual and have a play B)

Bargain of the century!!!!

Should of been me :)

As for servicing , whenever I get a "new" car first thing I do is change the oil and filter , check the air filter or replace and check the brake pads and shoes.

If you want to get more involved get a Haynes manual and have a play B)

have to agree get a service done spark plugs oil and filter

500 quid for a focus mp3 what the hell is hanging off it!!!! :P cheapest ive seen one for in good nick is about 2500 and that was priced for a fast sale

well guys thats what i paid and it passed its mot the next day with no advisories everything works well on the car and low miles at 49k

magic.

Did you do all the checks. i.e. Hpi, etc? sounds too good to be too good if you know what i mean.

Usually my philosophy is if it looks too good to be true... It usually is!! Give it new oil (Mobil 1 or Castrol Semi-Synthetic works best), oil filter, spark plugs, air filter and check all the rad hoses and fuel lines and change if necessary. Also check for any oil in the coolant or "chrystals" (very smalls dots) which is the early stages of oil particles getting into the coolant, oh and check the tail pipe for a green residue/powder in it, as that signifies a cracked head gasket (know from personal experience with our Rover 216!). And while you're under the car maybe you will come across why it was so cheap... Though hopefully not!!

Oh and incase you didn't know, an MOT doesn't test if the engine is in good order. As long as it passes an emissions test that's as far as the engine inspection goes! So having a clean MOT doesn't necessarily mean the engine/gearbox/differencial etc... are in good order!

hi guys the car has just had a full service been out in the car done just over 100 mile round trip took it to 90 drives great.

I have been under the car its very clean no untowards that I could see .

thanks for all your advice .

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club