Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Spin-Off/suv Spotted . . .

Nightowl

Quite odd how they've tried to disguise it - makes it stand out more than if they'd just painted it black and put some normal wheels on it.

Also surprising that its got a UK plate on it - I thought most of the European development was based in Germany?

Yeah I agree, what's the point of disguising it? It looks exactly like a Fiesta on stilts apart from the front end.

I wonder if the car will actually look like that or whether it's a powertrain mule for a small off roader.

Whats the point of it, fullstop?

Mini-MPVs? Like VX sell millions of Merivas and Renault millions of Modus, err no.

Can't see why Ford don't spend their time and effort developing a Fester based coupe like the Puma, instead of OAP specials like this.

What the !Removed! hell is the point in cars like this?!

I was reading Autocar at work last night and i saw some of the Mini variants they may introduce. a 4X4 version is stupid, but a coupe 4X4?!

Apologies beforehand, but it's !Removed!.

Just being having a nosey at auto express whilst i'm at work, here's an update

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpressnews/256684/fiesta_4x4_first_pictures.html

(Sorry my work pc wont let me use the link function)

Thats a chuffin Mazda 2!!!

They'res a good reason why i cancelled my Auto Express subscription...

Next year there will be about 4 NEW cars coming out. Idon't mean like a new focus etc they gonna be all new. Ford mentioned this to us at Henry ford collage a bit back they made no real clues to what they could be the only one they would hint on was the Capri replacement. Not wanting to go back in time they did not want to call it the Capri again but last time I heard they decide to keep the name as they think the name alone will draw a lot of people in.

Next year there will be about 4 NEW cars coming out. Idon't mean like a new focus etc they gonna be all new. Ford mentioned this to us at Henry ford collage a bit back they made no real clues to what they could be the only one they would hint on was the Capri replacement. Not wanting to go back in time they did not want to call it the Capri again but last time I heard they decide to keep the name as they think the name alone will draw a lot of people in.

can i have a pint of what he has had

thats just a fez on higher springs and fatter wheels... auto express is BANK with a W... they just done that paint job cos most new cars have dodgy paint jobs that make the key features hard to make out i.e. the new focus, new bentley and so on so that was too fool you, and the Photoshoppin speaks for its self :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club