Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Bumper Protector

Magenta

Has anyone tried the rear bumper protector for the Mk 7 from Rearguards.? The bumper lip on the Mk 7 is particularly vulnerable to getting marked and I am seriously thinking of one of these. It looks pretty good in the photo on their website ( www.rearguards.co.uk ) and for about £37 seems worthwhile. Are there alternatives ?

Seen this one which is basicaly the same, not sure how much postage is so may bork out the same, they all seem to be about the same.

climairuk

Paul.

Seen this one which is basicaly the same, not sure how much postage is so may bork out the same, they all seem to be about the same.

climairuk

Paul.

Thanks. Yes, I think it could well be the same one although Climair don't show a specific Fiesta photograph. My previous Mk 7 got scuffed in that area through someone dragging a bag or something into the boot, hence my interest. I was alarmed at how soft the paintwork (hot magenta) seemed on that car so be warned !. The sill too, got scuffed on the passenger side. I've bought Ford stainless sill protectors for this car. They are a bit basic for the price but do the job.

Thanks Beefy505, I wouldn't have found that thread. I did a search before posting this question but nothing came up. I thought those holes were for drainage too and still do. The protectors I've seen stick on without any clips. Still pondering about getting one, I need to see more photos or see one in the flesh before deciding. I doubt if at only £37 (plus p & p) they are a Ford item. Also would it block the drainage holes ?

Thanks Beefy505, I wouldn't have found that thread. I did a search before posting this question but nothing came up. I thought those holes were for drainage too and still do. The protectors I've seen stick on without any clips. Still pondering about getting one, I need to see more photos or see one in the flesh before deciding. I doubt if at only £37 (plus p & p) they are a Ford item. Also would it block the drainage holes ?

Correct, I tried ot order at my ford dealer, but Ford does not have the protections.

The holes are indeed drainage holes and the plastics for the Fiesta are glued on with double sided tape.

But but ... I bought the mud flaps from Ford dealer and those were 22 euro for the front and 22 for the rear ... so it IS possible to have ' normal ' prices at Ford for plastic stuff ...

http://www.vmaxx.de/de/public/index.php?fz=149&img=vmrbp168a.jpg&next_action=bumper

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club