Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Alloy Wheels ?

huwliddell

Hi there ,

Can someone help ? I have a 2001 Mondeo 1.8LX and am looking for a nice set of Alloy wheels to go on it ! Question is : What size wheel is best for the best drive ? and what width tyre ? dont want to jeopordise the ride just to look good :)

Thanks in advance

Newbie ! (HUW)

Hi, I'm assuming you have a mk3, if so, i have a zetec s mk3 with 18 inch alloys on it.. feels a little harder ride than say a zetec with 16 inch rims on but not much difference at all (225/40/R18 tyres) many of the facelifted ghia models had 17 inchers on so i cant see ride being that bad at all, another one to consider is the 18s off the jag x type with the split 5 spoke rims, they look a bit different on a mk3 mondeo. Now im assuming here you're wanting ford wheels rather than aftermarket. Whichever ford rims you go with though, they will certainly make your LX look way better.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks both , for your replies ! something to think about , was only thinking 17's but 18's maybe an option too ! cheers both.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club