Do Not Sell My Personal Information

xSoSeductivex

Hello All :)

Im a newbie here! I've recently bought a SportKA and want to make some modifications to it without making it look tacky, and ideas?

Danielle x

Hello and welcome to the club.

All depends on how much money you'd like to spend and what you want out of it. If you want a more of a show car then theres body kit, larger wheels, lowered, sound system, light modifications, exhaust, window tints, interior modifications. Then you can also work on the engine ...... there is an endless list.

Well, I was sort of thinking viper stripes and sound system first, maybe some angel lights.. but to be quite honest, im clueless about all this stuff! I know what things are, but I dont know whats good and what isn't, I need help!

Danielle x

Well you said not tacky and so viper stripes......................no!!!!!

I know they are on the fiesta ST but i think they are awful! They are called viper stripes for a reason!!

At the end of the day it is your opinion but i really dont like them and think it only looks good on very few cars.

A sound system is a good modificaton and can be done relatively easily and not that expensive.

Nothing to be confused about.

Have a look on websites and magazines for wheels and see if there are any that take your fancy.

Its all personal taste. I'm not sure what sizes fit the ka but i'm sure someone will be along soon that knows.

Hi and welcome to the site. Get some pics of your car up and i'll do a few photoshops of it with different wheels, colous, patterns, try some kits, some smoothing etc etc and post back.

Thats if these damn kittens stop trying to steal my mouse.

Car looks in very good condition.

I would definately say it needs lowering as it does look a little bit high. Some side skirts, front and rear valance wouldnt go a miss either.

Have to see what vinny comes back with after his photoshop exploits!

Must admit i've seen a few people have come from clios to fords on here and i dont think one of them has said they miss the clio in anyway!

I heard nothing but good things about Ford's so I thought i'd try, the Clio was my first car and I had it for two years. I wasn't even sad to see it go!

Fords are awesome lol. I have so found the best set of wheels for your car. They look so sexual.

Wells here's a quick one i done and i love the look of it on these Compomotive's.

I lowered it about 60mm too.

SeductiveKA1.jpg

And one from the back, Lowered, Smoked lights, and de-locked and handled smoothed boot.

SeductiveKA2.jpg

Well those exact wheels in 16"'s cost my mate second hand, £400 with ok tyre's. But they are so so worth it. You would only want 15"s to be honest

I think the wheels would look better in silver and not white in my opinion, lowered looks better and back lights look better!

Also i'd try a number of different wheels before you decide as you dont want to just jump and buy the first set you see.

eBay would be one place to look or go into a wheel dealers and see what they can come up with.

Here's another one.

SeductiveKA3.jpg