Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iphone 4

RCJ

yes ive turned to the darkside and got one....

Do they connect ok to the bluetooth? not tried it yet!

I know people have talked about it but i couldnt find the topic

Many thanks

Rob

i have one and you will need to make sure that you have the most up to date firmware, 4.0 was shocking with the ford bluetooth but 4.0.1 is perfect

yep:D

I wouldnt quite say perfect. If you have bluetooth enabled, and plug the phone in via the Aux as well the music will cut out if you use aux, as bluetooth on the iPhone 4 automatically starts streaming music via bluetooth whether you like it or not. Ive explained how to get round in in the sticky at the top of the forum.

Its not too bad though, and the bluetooth phone and music works brilliantly, as does bluetooth streaming (you can skip tracks backwards and forwards with the latest firmware). Its just when you combine bluetooth and the aux cable that things get a little disappointing.

I wouldnt quite say perfect. If you have bluetooth enabled, and plug the phone in via the Aux as well the music will cut out if you use aux, as bluetooth on the Iphone 4 automatically starts streaming music via bluetooth whether you like it or not. Ive explained how to get round in in the sticky at the top of the forum.

Its not too bad though, and the bluetooth phone and music works brilliantly, as does bluetooth streaming (you can skip tracks backwards and forwards with the latest firmware). Its just when you combine bluetooth and the aux cable that things get a little disappointing.

why would you ever need to use both ? AUX is shocking quality compared to bluetooth streaming.

i have a ipod touch, which i have built up loads of apps over time! How do i get these onto my iphone if i can?

plug your touch into itunes and make sure all the apps have been transferred onto your computer.

If not choose something like 'transfer purchases' or 'check for available downloads' and it will sort it out

Then just plug in your iPhone and drag whichever apps you require onto the phone... et. voila!

Hope this helps

sorry for more questions, ive got an allowence of 1gb for internet... is this the sen or received?

And will i be ok, with emails and facebook left on constantly?

It was ok on blackberry but i dont know if iPhone different

• 2 weeks later...

why would you ever need to use both ? AUX is shocking quality compared to bluetooth streaming.

I like to see what Im listening to on the display is all :)

iPhone 4 works amazingly good i just use it for the phone and have all mu music on usb pen drives which i just keep in the car i find this much easier than the bluetooth streaming a find the quality isn't all that good.

• 1 month later...

I have an 09 plated Titanium with bluetooth, USB and aux. I still have to plug in the damned aux cable to hear the iPhone on iOS 4.0.1, and I need to plug in the USB to control the iPhone. Is this down to the car's firmware?