Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Bit On The Random Side

fordpartsman

Well, we are having a clear out of an old room at work that no-one has been in for 10 years, since we took over. Amongst all the old paperwork and what not i found some old signs, for the showroom. So after digging through them i found this one, and i thought it would be perfect for above my toolbox at home.

Just wondered what you lot think?

sign004.jpg

sign002.jpg

sign005.jpg

comments welcome

That'd take pride of place on my bedroom wall!

As as aside, I see you're in Northampton, I wonder if it was you I saw on the A45 and got off at Brackmills the other week? Wasn't stalking, honest...

could well have been, i have a private plate. whereabouts in northampton you from

could well have been, i have a private plate. whereabouts in northampton you from

I'm in one of the villages between the A45 & A428. If it was you I first saw you on the road between Brafield & Billing Aquadrome & then we both joined the A45. I have private plate also ;)

thats the mk2 fiesta logo :)

How observant. It hasnt seen the ligt of day for nearly 20 years. There was about a foot of dirt and dust on it

I'm in one of the villages between the A45 & A428. If it was you I first saw you on the road between Brafield & Billing Aquadrome & then we both joined the A45. I have private plate also ;)

We should organise a meet for us northamptonshire folk. I know there is a few of us kicking around on the boards

We should organise a meet for us northamptonshire folk. I know there is a few of us kicking around on the boards

Are you going to the meet in Milton Keynes? That's only 2 weeks away.

That's wicked! I'd love one of those.

Also, the meet thread is stickied at the top of this forum. Take a look and put your name(s) down! There's a couple of other forums attending so it looks to be a good one :)

Are you going to the meet in Milton Keynes? That's only 2 weeks away.

I forgot about that. Ill deffo go. Anyone fancy a little cruise down there with me

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club