Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Want My Fiesta To Sound Nice

Njck

Hi guys, I know the most obvious answer to my question will be an induction kit, but I am looking for a cheap way to make my fiesta sound half decent untill I save up enough for a nice exaughst, so if anyone has some experience of some nice sounding induction kits, I had a mate test out his old one on my car he said I could have for free, but sounded like !Removed!, also are carbon ones better?

Thanks guys

Hi guys, I know the most obvious answer to my question will be an induction kit, but I am looking for a cheap way to make my fiesta sound half decent untill I save up enough for a nice exaughst, so if anyone has some experience of some nice sounding induction kits, I had a mate test out his old one on my car he said I could have for free, but sounded like !Removed!, also are carbon ones better?

Thanks guys

i don't see how the material the kit is comprised of will affect the sound as essentially the filtration element will either be made of fine plastic mesh, sponge or paper.

i'd go k&n if i were you. only like £50/60 :)

don';t forget to tell your insurance company though wink.gif

• Like 1

i don't see how the material the kit is comprised of will affect the sound as essentially the filtration element will either be made of fine plastic mesh, sponge or paper.

i'd go k&n if i were you. only like £50/60 :)

don';t forget to tell your insurance company though wink.gif

I have to renew next month, won't add a massive amount will it? and i've been checking out K&N so they sound quite nice yeh? and I didn't mean the sound of it being better because of carbon, I was just wondering if it made any differences lol thanks for the fast reply

i just got a K&N cone... i not told anyone cos its not hard to swap between the two if you keep the original hose on it and leave the box for the stock filter

You could always just drill a few holes in the airbox before the filter. That will make an induction type noise and its free, dont go too over the top with the holes though :)

Interesting thread.

I have been thinking along the same lines for a while now, but what puts me off is that i don't want it to sound like something its not, it already has a resonable grumble to it stndard but i don't want to drive past and have people thinking im trying to make my tiny 1.25 sound like some mean machine :lol:

Interesting thread.

I have been thinking along the same lines for a while now, but what puts me off is that i don't want it to sound like something its not, it already has a resonable grumble to it stndard but i don't want to drive past and have people thinking im trying to make my tiny 1.25 sound like some mean machine :lol:

Lol, I just want it to sound nice :P ordered a K&N so just gotta wait for it to be delivered :)

Lol, I just want it to sound nice :P ordered a K&N so just gotta wait for it to be delivered :)

good choice

Keep us posted on how it sounds please :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club