Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Photoshop

Adam1982

My mates running black on black alloys, I really don't like it IMO, think it looks a tad on the tacky side. but each to their own, I think it would pull off a nice set of white OZ gran turismos better ;)

My Fiesta doesn't have black rims yet and it's white anyway, but my bimmer is black on black and I think it looks nice.

20100521122158.jpg

If you do go through with it, make sure you do a matte black, not glossy. You'll want some contrast to the car and I always thought the black glossy rims looked like crap anyway, especially on dark colored cars. Pretty sure the Fiesta will look great with black rims and will be getting some superturismo GT's in matte black eventually.

Thank you for everyones help, yes the lights on the first picture are non projection ones, they are what i have on now the other is quite an old pic, personally think they look better than the orginal lights

Have you got any more pics from the front???

I'll try to get some more pics today seen as its stopped raining

Did you find the beam pattern better on the projectors?

They came with bulbs in the new ones just replaced the indicators for clear ones, beam pattern seems better with these ones

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club