Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mountune Stage 2 For The Mk7 Z-S

andrew43

Mountune are having a cars & coffee morning on the 23 october and on display will be the next stage to go with the 140 upgrade im going

This could be a an event i wanna attend. Where abouts is mountune?

its in essex

Hmmmm...will they finally have something for the TDCi?

no its stage 2 to go with the 140 upgrade

no its stage 2 to go with the 140 upgrade

Does this mean if I was interested in the stage 2 upgrade, I would have to buy the 140bhp upgrade first?

Does this mean if I was interested in the stage 2 upgrade, I would have to buy the 140bhp upgrade first?

Yes, that's my understanding of it as it is a cam-shaft upgrade

yes stage 2 will inclued all the parts from the 140 kit so if your car is standard you could just go straight stage 2

yes stage 2 will inclued all the parts from the 140 kit so if your car is standard you could just go straight stage 2

Ok thanks :)

Looking forward to seeing the details of this. I'm hoping for around 160bhp! :D

they will be doing a performance package for the diesel mk7 as there is a big market for them to tap into i emailed them and got a reply from one of the top guy at mountune and he said yes there will be in the future

they will be doing a performance package for the diesel mk7 as there is a big market for them to tap into i emailed them and got a reply from one of the top guy at mountune and he said yes there will be in the future

Be nice if a map was an option too. Maybe get the diesel engine up to 120bhp with a shed load of torque and i would be happy and a pig in....well you know.

Spoke to someone at mountune the other day said they're in the process of doing a cat-back exhaust for the diesel should be about 4-6 weeks :D :D

Dave@Mountune also said a similar thing in this thread:

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10336&st=0&p=65392&hl=mountune&fromsearch=1entry65392

Here he says that the major stumbling block to an upgrade for the diesel engine appears to be Ford themselves. Also in this thread I have posted Dave's reply to an email I sent to Mountune back in August 2009 before I even got my car where he said more or less the same as tez1990 has posted above.

smells a bit funny in here

Sorry mikester, not sure what this means :unsure: Can you please elaborate. Just curious.

if it's only cams you can get them all ready from piper cams £500 so why would you need it from mountune :huh::huh:

You can't get cans for the mk7 yet can you?

You don't need the montune for stage one just get full milltek And induction and livemqp. I guess its just because itsfordw and they will Have spent more time / have more info to do with the car. Paying for the warranty

Jay

You can't get cans for the mk7 yet can you?

You don't need the montune for stage one just get full milltek And induction and livemqp. I guess its just because itsfordw and they will Have spent more time / have more info to do with the car. Paying for the warranty

Jay

yes saw them last night on a site

yes saw them last night on a site

but you need the ecu upgraded once the cams are fitted to get the right engine mapping

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club