Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Exterior Chrome Bits

Garzzz

Hey guys,

anyone know any online places where i can get those tiny bits of chrome bit such as the lining for the front intake, the chrome bit for the rear boot lid and those on the window sills?

Did you guys know that the north american fiesta will have some very chic but discreet interior ambient lighting. where can we can all this stuff!?

Cheers!

Hey guys,

anyone know any online places where i can get those tiny bits of chrome bit such as the lining for the front intake, the chrome bit for the rear boot lid and those on the window sills?

Did you guys know that the north american fiesta will have some very chic but discreet interior ambient lighting. where can we can all this stuff!?

Cheers!

Are these the standard chrome bits that come on the Zetecs/Titanium models in Europe? We have ambient lights in those models, it's amber/red. Don't you have them in Singapore?

The chrome belt that goes on the window sills require the door to be taken apart to fit. There was a thread about it earlier.

Are these the standard chrome bits that come on the Zetecs/Titanium models in Europe? We have ambient lights in those models, it's amber/red. Don't you have them in Singapore?

The chrome belt that goes on the window sills require the door to be taken apart to fit. There was a thread about it earlier.

Hey,

thanks for the prompt reply. Yeah we dont have any of the above mentioned models in singapore. we only have the 1.4L. We dont even have the 1.6L. Is there any way to have these ambient lights retro fitted because i really like those. As for the chrome belting, i guess i wont go for that but the one on the front and rear would be a nice touch.

Actually, while i'm at it i might as well just have the ones on the side.

They dont even offer a body kit in singapore and even when i wanted to have the standard fog lights on, they wanted to charge me approx S$2000 which is about 950quid.

I also requested to have the platic which my dials are encased in to be replaced with the silver instead of the standard black and they quoted me a price outta the sky.

Is there anywhere online that i may purchase these and have them fitted out here in singapore by my own mechanic?

Hey,

thanks for the prompt reply. Yeah we dont have any of the above mentioned models in singapore. we only have the 1.4L. We dont even have the 1.6L. Is there any way to have these ambient lights retro fitted because i really like those. As for the chrome belting, i guess i wont go for that but the one on the front and rear would be a nice touch.

Actually, while i'm at it i might as well just have the ones on the side.

They dont even offer a body kit in singapore and even when i wanted to have the standard fog lights on, they wanted to charge me approx S$2000 which is about 950quid.

I also requested to have the platic which my dials are encased in to be replaced with the silver instead of the standard black and they quoted me a price outta the sky.

Is there anywhere online that i may purchase these and have them fitted out here in singapore by my own mechanic?

You can buy the front grille surround here on eBay - and they ship worldwide:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ford-Fiesta-MK7-2009-Front-Grille-Surround-Chrome-/330463580655?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4cf12a11ef

Thanks alot mate.

I've been trying for the interior ambient lighting and I can't seem to get it. Damn it.

I have some crome fog light covers for sale in the next few days, purchased from Ford so Genuine if your intrested drop me a message, these cost me £42.47 two months ago

I have some crome fog light covers for sale in the next few days, purchased from Ford so Genuine if your intrested drop me a message, these cost me £42.47 two months ago

Hey,

I don't have any fog lights! =) If i did i would've snap them right from you mate.

Cheers

Has anyone had experience with those stick on chrome extra's like the wing mirror's or door handles?

I'm considering trying them out providing the product is up to quality, weather-proof and it doesnt look obvious.

Has anyone had experience with those stick on chrome extra's like the wing mirror's or door handles?

I'm considering trying them out providing the product is up to quality, weather-proof and it doesnt look obvious.

Hey dude,

I heard that you need to alot of work if you want thos chrome linings on the window sill.

Best to just leave it i guess.

Hey iron, I wanted to ask you about your interior lighting. Does it come with thr lighting in the footwells? I am trying to buy these online so I need to know all thr interior lighting bits to consolidate in a single purchase. Also, is there no way to buy the chrome lining at the windows sills?? Gosh my car really lacks on exterior luster! Even the chrome sill at the front grille. I checked out the European parts website and it's still rather expensive.

Hey mate, could you buy these from your local ford dealer? Would it be cheaper compared to getting it online? Could you help with the purchase and I could transfer money to you as I still have a uk account that is active and has funds. Could I trouble you?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club