Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec-S Mud Flaps???

Archie_21

So I have just purchased a 2010 fiesta zetec-s tdci in white, but when looking at the car today I thought it looked bare without mud flaps and when I have searched it on google I have found performance creations but am not sure so can any one advise me on this?? Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks Guys n Girls

Martin

Hi, I got mine from performance creations and personally think they look nice, but not everybody does so it's your own personal preference. The first set I had did discolour, however I did put them on in the winter, so not sure if that makes a difference. Also with my new pair -still White I put a coat of wax on them first and they seem to clean up a lot better this time. Not sure how difficult they are to put on as I just got the bf to do them! I'll try and get some newer pictures up for you.

Hi, I got mine from performance creations and personally think they look nice, but not everybody does so it's your own personal preference. The first set I had did discolour, however I did put them on in the winter, so not sure if that makes a difference. Also with my new pair -still White I put a coat of wax on them first and they seem to clean up a lot better this time. Not sure how difficult they are to put on as I just got the bf to do them! I'll try and get some newer pictures up for you.

Cheers sarah am gonna get them from performance creations me friend works for m-sport rally so he said he will fit them so ne worries there! what colour do u rekon am fancying blue!.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club