Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth / Drivers Seat Problems

Zetec S

Purchased my Fiesta Zetec S TDCI a few weeks ago.. love it apart from problems with the bluetooth. It has stopped ringing thru the car Speakers when receiving a call.. cant find anything in the book to correct this - Have I muted it by mistake? Is there an easy way to fix this? Any advice appreciated..

1 other problem I've had is with a noisy drivers seat - its seems the foam insdie is loose and everytime u move slightly its noisy.. Was in a ford dealers today, who tightened up the base ??? had to throw a wobbly to get them to order a new backrest..tho they are not going to replace the cover (which is fine anyways)...Anyone else ahs similar problems?

Purchased my Fiesta Zetec S TDCI a few weeks ago.. love it apart from problems with the bluetooth. It has stopped ringing thru the car speakers when receiving a call.. cant find anything in the book to correct this - Have I muted it by mistake? Is there an easy way to fix this? Any advice appreciated..

Have you got your phone on silent? If the phone is on silent (not sure about all phones) then you won't get a ring tone through the car either. I had this with my Nokia 5800, not sure about my Sony Ericsson, never have this one on silent.

Have you got your phone on silent? If the phone is on silent (not sure about all phones) then you won't get a ring tone through the car either. I had this with my Nokia 5800, not sure about my Sony Ericsson, never have this one on silent.

Thought that might have been the issue - but it happend when phone was not on silent too. The dam thing worked tonight, rung thru the Speakers fine even when phone was on silent.. but a few times went straight to answer phone...hope this systme isn't going to be a tempramental as the blue n me system I had in my Fiat.. used to drive me nuts, lol :blink::blink:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club