Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Free Exhaust For Your Fiesta Mk7 1.6 Zetec S

PiperRS

Hello All!

Here at Piper WE are developing an exhaust for the MK7 Fiesta 1.6 16v Zetec S.

We have done the majority of the work and assembled a prototype system, however we need a vehicle in to fine tune our system and get it spot on!

We require someone to donate their car to us for a day or two, in exchange they will receive a free system!

This is a process we have undertaken many times and the car will be fully covered and looked after whilst in our care.

If any one has a MK7 Fiesta 1.6 16v Zetec S, and is able to bring the car to us in Sunny Folkestone, Please contact Tom Edmunds at Piper Exhausts on the details below

Exhausts@pipercams.co.uk

01303 245300

Regards

Piper Cams and Exhausts

Tom,

I have got a 1.6 Zetec s if you remember i tried to get you guys to fit me a custom twin exit right and left system but you could not help at the time so i had one done elsewhere. e-mail me and you can have my car, might help with the twin exit that every one wants?

de ja vu?

did anything ever materialize the last time around, i remember the 1.6 petrol eventually being made but did you ever do anything for the derv, and more so.... did you ever do a version that wasn't so 'bolt on' like one that involved a cutout in the valance so it looked factory spec? i'd be up for butchering my valance as long as the zorst looked like it was supposed to be there :)

Anyone heard anything?

not a thing,perhaps its his weekend off.

Hello all!

Sorry for not posting earlier, i was chasing a lead but unfortunately it was not the car we needed. we need a mk7 1.6 petrol Zetec S. We require it for 5 days, i have a slot on the 25th-29 october and would like to get the car in then so we can have the system completed and ready to go.

Limbo, if your car is the 1.6 petrol Zetec S and you can get it down to us that will be great! we wont be able to make you a Duplex (twin exit) as we are sticking with the single exit design. You will however get a cat back system, a few stickers, and lots of gratitude!

Thanks for all your help and comments!

Regards

Tom Edmunds

Piper Cams and Exhausts

i have the 1.6 derv zetec s but there is no chance i could be without a car for 5 days.

there no chance you could do it on a saturday all day 7 til 7 or something?

Mikester it was my car they were gonna have but they need a petrol, and yea they want it for 5 days.

And they are not open on saturdays.

So anyone with a petrol zs mk7 get on the phone to them!!!ITS FREE lol

who can afford to be without a car for 5 whole days...

madness!

Hello,

We are aware that a lot of people depend on their car throughout the week for work, which is when we are open to work on the car.

We offer the exhaust FOC because of the inconvenience of not having a car for the time. It is most common that people will take time off work whilst we are working on the car, but different people have different options available to them.

Look at it this way, if you car broke down and was being fixed for 5 days, you would still find a way to get to work, so its the similar to that.

Regards

Tom Edmunds

Piper Cams and Exhausts