Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coolant

Gazjs

Checking the car this morning, my coolant?? (pink liquid in a large reservoir)is sitting on the Min mark. What do i go out and buy here, is there a special type etc?

Thanks

gaz i usually use the pink stuff from Halfords. you can also mix the new purple ford stuff though.

if you are gonna buy it from Halfords, give me a shout and i will save you a couple of quid on trade if you like?

gaz i usually use the pink stuff from halfords. you can also mix the new purple ford stuff though.

if you are gonna buy it from halfords, give me a shout and i will save you a couple of quid on trade if you like?

Its pink stuff in just now so lets keep it pink :P

Its bang on the "Min" mark, but my mum said "just top it up with water" am guessing this is a serious no no? :lol:

That would be great Stef, what sort of price is it?

I usually get the bog standard from halfords, works fine for me. usually the ready mixed so i know ive got a good mix aswell :)

Its pink stuff in just now so lets keep it pink :P

Its bang on the "Min" mark, but my mum said "just top it up with water" am guessing this is a serious no no? :lol:

That would be great Stef, what sort of price is it?

50%? of the coolant is water so it would do no harm but it would change its properties - temp range being the main one. best off buying the real juice.

unfortunately its £10.99 for 2 litres but you will get something off with trade. it could be a quid off it could be a fiver off, i honestly cant remember what i saved last time - saying that the trade discount does change from time to time and recently i have had some very good discounts

2 litres sounds like it would be plenty anyway. Would rather that than water as its getting nearer winter :(

Is it some sort of card you have?

2 litres sounds like it would be plenty anyway. Would rather that than water as its getting nearer winter :(

Is it some sort of card you have?

yeah its a card, i just ask at the till 'can i have this on trade please' and thats about it, get a couple of receipts and sometimes asked to sign but thats all there is to it.

Sounds good, when are you free?

whenever you are mate lol. anytime after 6, tonight? tomorow? you choose lol.

Currently writing a daft essay for uni, but tomorrow night sounds good. Car park at whatever time you can manage?

Currently writing a daft essay for uni, but tomorrow night sounds good. Car park at whatever time you can manage?

i will be dropping someone off there at about 5:45 tomorow night if thats any use to you? if not just whatever time suits you as im only down the road (torbain school area)

5.45 is perfect :)

cool, 5:45 it is then :)

i will park away from everyone else, probably homebase car park in the spaces that run behind the hedge..

well atleast you got your coolant gaz B) although i was hoping you would have saved more than £2.20 or whatever but hey ho its better in your pocket than theirs if you had to buy it anyway :lol:

glad to meet you anyway, hope we can get a meet sometime soon.

well atleast you got your coolant gaz B) although i was hoping you would have saved more than £2.20 or whatever but hey ho its better in your pocket than theirs if you had to buy it anyway :lol:

glad to meet you anyway, hope we can get a meet sometime soon.

Thanks very much for that. £2.20 is £2.20 more i would of had to pay so a great saving.

That is it topped back up now with plenty still left in the bottle so should see me good for a while.

Nice to meet you also, and yes, will need to get a meet arranged soon :)

Thanks again :D

Thanks very much for that. £2.20 is £2.20 more i would of had to pay so a great saving.

That is it topped back up now with plenty still left in the bottle so should see me good for a while.

Nice to meet you also, and yes, will need to get a meet arranged soon :)

Thanks again :D

sorted again for another long time lol.

no worries, if you are needing anything else just give me a shout.

i meant to ask :lol: what are you studying at uni?

Cheers, I usually buy a fair bit in Halfords :D

Civil and Structural Engineering. In my 3rd year just now, 2 more to go ... oh the joys :lol:

haha, i have bought all the tools they sell so other than filters im never in much :lol:

ooh, that sounds good? too much thought needs to go into that for me :lol: never got the studying bit :lol: