Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Superpowers

Rikos

Hello all,

Another completely random topic for abit of fun.

If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?

I would have the ability to stop and start time whenever you wanted. If you could stop time you could save lives, avoid problems, give yourself more time to do things, never get caught off guard it'd be great fun!

If I had a super power, I would like to be able to regenerate... im constantly hurting myself, and wouldn't have to worry about scars!!!

I was thinking the same as you Rikos. ut not just start and stop. Rewind and fast foward too.

Thats what people our age should be doing all weekend and every weekend!!

Not for me thanks! I like going out but wouldnt go out and spend a fortune on drink every weekend, i'd rather have 1 or 2 drinking nights out and then the rest of the month drive. Plus i think the times have changed and it is no longer that safe to be out and drunk in a busy town or city.

It depends who your with I suppose, im always with my fella, his mates and mine...

I guess i'll grow out of it someday, but for now, i live for the drunken weekends :)

It depends who your with I suppose, im always with my fella, his mates and mine...

I dont mean me and my mates go out looking for trouble or that we're all loud when drunk and irritate people but with the rise in knife/gun crime and the mentality nowadays of punch first and ask qeustions later..... it just isnt as safe anymore to go out an enjoy yourself.

I've had a friend glassed in the face not long ago for banging into someone on the dance floor and spilling his drink.

Shows what you do with your weekends :lol:

we get paid every friday (well most of us do) friday night local pub, saturday night nottingham, sunday is the day to recover. what else do we work for if we cant enjoy our earnings. lol :lol::lol:

we get paid every friday (well most of us do) friday night local pub, saturday night nottingham, sunday is the day to recover. what else do we work for if we cant enjoy our earnings. lol :lol::lol:

I agree you shoud work to live not live to work but i just enjoy my money otherwise.......... like buying outfits to dress up in :P

i'd want to be able to turn invisible any time i wanted :D

Rik you normally turn up wearing a pvc nurse outfit to meets are you changing your style?? :unsure:

i'd want to be able to turn invisible any time i wanted :D

Rik you normally turn up wearing a pvc nurse outfit to meets are you changing your style?? :unsure:

Always good to have a bit of a change :lol:

i just wanna clear the dancefloor and see everyone cheering me on... blow everyone away with me dancing! yeah!

like saturday night fever and stuff LOL

Rich if i end up coming to a meet i'll see what outfit i can sort you out with lol