Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bodykit For New Fiesta

kitman

is it just me or does the skirts pic look like a 5 door???

If it's a kit created in the US then it will deffo fit a five door as they don't get the three door over there.

The front bumper hardly looks different from the standard zetec s bumper, I'd be interested in the rear diffuser :)

The front bumper looks nice and i am interested in the rear diffuser where to get the from mmmm:unsure:

at here in malaysia can get..... for those at oversea, pls do check with model fiesta is it same in malaysia....? and for those in malaysia may give a call at this no 0122154223.... i am the main manufacture for this bodykit....

on the theme of body kits... some one near me got the swr kit,

swr_ford_fiesta_mk7_rear_lip.jpg

swr_ford_fiesta_mk7_front_lip.jpg

think it looks neat me

I like the massive looking side skirts, but looks like the car hasn't been lowered yet and am guessing 16" rims and if it mounts as you have it held.......what's the ground clearance like after lowering?

I like the SWR kit as well, except the pushed in look of the diffuser. Also, looks like it covers up the fog lights and kinda changes it to how the US version has LED's. Do they also provide an LED kit that will fit in that location?

Here is a US Fiesta with 3D Carbon's kit. I don't think it's bold, kinda understated really. Pretty much the factory body kit for you guys right?

fiesta20f34.jpg

fiesta20r34.jpg

and my work so far painting my 3d carbon kit, just gonna wait a week for the paint to harden then will mount em all

img20101013012827.jpg

img20101013012836.jpg

Couldn't wait to mount the spoiler.....shoulda waited as now I have problems to correct

img201010171336151.jpg

it aint photoshopped i dont think, i just got them off the website advertisin the swr kit, the one round mine a black fez and looks smart, i would get a pic of it but its never still when i see it lol

hi guys, just to inform, i will start to install this bodykit this week..... cause in malaysia here, this car just launch.... i will post a proper picture this time.... be patient.... coming soon..... and others question, do the fiesta model as same like other country .....? can anyone send some picture for me to study.... and can my bodykit can fit in to your model over there.... In front of the skirt, there is a diffuser in the middle skirt.... and it will be CF design... coming soon.....

pa280100.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pa280101.jpg

pa280102.jpg

pa280103.jpg

pa280105.jpg

pa280106.jpg

pa280108.jpg

pa280109.jpg

pa280110.jpg

Finally can finish the first model 1.4 fiesta..... coming soon 1.6 and sedan model..... any opinion..........?

• 4 weeks later...

Kitman: The front bumper kit looks very much like the ones we have over here on the UK editions of the car.

I cannot be sure tho so dont quote me on that.

Not so sure about the side skirts.

... Oh and did ou say that the front bumper grill in the original post is the standard grill for the fiesta in Malaysia?

If you can supply this ltme know how much

Thankyou!

PS - If you havent gathered already, I like the front bumper grill and think it looks great with the body kit and the chrome fog light surrounds.

I've swapped my sports grill and fog light surrounds for the zetec chrome detailing ones however i think this new grill would much more suit it.

Thanks to the OP for posting pictures :)

looks cheap n nasty....

THIS is a bodykit...

Fiesta_mk7_wide_acrh_bodykit_by_olsbergs_as_used_by_ken_block_gymkhana.jpg

Ford_fiesta_mk7_ken_block_bodykit_at_pumaspeed_performance.jpg

Fiesta_mk7_wide_acrh_bodykit_by_olsbergs_as_used_by_ken_block_gymkhana_rear_view.jpg

pumaspeeds cost near 3k but another company can do it for me for under a grand all in...including rear spoiler!

just looking for a busted fiesta now to put it on! anyone??

Piggy

hi piggy, it look nice for this monster bodykit.... but just wanna to know it made from what material....? i think i might have the rear spoiler for this type.... about the front grill oniiko, it all came with standard car.... i am not sure , it can be sell separate..... but anyway today i will show some new design for kit... beware....!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club