Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fitting Reversing Sensors

Thunderguts

Morning all, advice needed here, I have a 57 plate Mondeo Edge, and I've just aquired a set of 4 reversing sensors(3rd party) I have planned for them to fit into the plastic strip under the bumper(where ford put them) but do I have to trace a wire from the tail gate upto the roof then down to the boot compartment (planning on putting box and buzzer next to fuse box). Or can I access the reversing light wires from the boot fuse box area? The wires must access the boot somewhere but where?

Thanks in advance.

Job done easy as, if anyone is gonna try this, easy access to reversing light wire is to remove the left hand side gator that connects the tailgate to back of car and it's the green/brown wire! Saves running a wire all the way down the tailgate.

Total cost of £25! Sensors £15, wire, connectors, tape, switch (just incase), cable ties, £10! Took just over 2 hours well pleased with result

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club