Do Not Sell My Personal Information

new mondeo

markb

have 10 month old mondeo titanium x back tyres worn down to the metal for about 1and 1/2 inches on the inside,car has done 8500 miles and is driven conservatively as can be proved by the condition of the front tyres,ford says wheel alignment is the problem,my warranty book says that I am covered for 12 months or 12000 miles I am under both but they now say that they have changed the warranty to one month only for wheel alignment,talk about moving the goalposts,obviousely there is a reason for this,ford must be having big problems with this,so the question has to be asked are they fit for british roads?,annoyed they wont honour the warranty that I hold in my hands,nor will they offer any "good will " as they call it,my car was a potential death trap and yes maybe I should have checked my tyres sooner,but you do expect the car to be better than this,are there any people out there having the same sort of problems,is it a fault with ford or m I just unlucky to have this car,got to admit I did expect better from ford,just goes to show once your money is handed over nobody cares

in the first twelve months everything should be covered on your car, for tyres to only last that long there must be a serious toe in/out or suspension problem. have they done an inspection on the car for any alignment or suspension defects?, if it were me i would go back give them some donald ducks and reject the car under the consumer act as not being fit for purpose due to the safty issue. there could be a fault that gives way at speed. don't give up on this and let them get away with it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club