Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus 2001 Won't Read My Cd's

Raja Zetec 3.0

I bought some DVD-R discs because they where 4.7 Gb or something like that, i put some songs on them and burned them to disc to play in the car. the 1st wouldn't read and said "check disc". i tried doind different format types of the files and also burning the disc as Audio disc, DVD disc and Data disc but none seem to work whether the file type is mp3 or wma. i was wondering if this is because the 6000 RDS E-O-N won't recognise DVD-R discs. Does anybody have any ideas or know somewher i can go to check this out!?!

Please help lol i'm getting bored of XFM!!!

It won't read DVD's because the 6000 CD Player isn't DVD compatible. The only disks that it is compatible with are normal audio CD's, CD-R's and I think maybe CD-RW's too.

Liam

Most Ford CD6000's wont read mp3 or wma files either. They have to be standard audio files, as found on audio CD's..........

Hi,

standard cd players will only play CD-R format discs burnt as audio cd's

DATA disc cd players will only play CD-R format discs burnt as audio OR data cd's

expensive head units are able to play songs on DVD's but 99% of stereos only read CD-R's

your problem is that the stereo cant read DVD-R's or DVD+R's

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club