Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rad Fan

ben1978

We have a 2006 ford focus 1.6 tdci LX, fully serviced and well maintained. I would like to know if there are any reported or known faults with the radiator fan . The problem is it seems to kick in all the time in regular normal driving conditions, although its not heard when driving when we pull up and get out of the car the cooling fans running.

Any suggestions or remidies apprieciated

ben

We have a 2006 ford focus 1.6 tdci LX, fully serviced and well maintained. I would like to know if there are any reported or known faults with the radiator fan . The problem is it seems to kick in all the time in regular normal driving conditions, although its not heard when driving when we pull up and get out of the car the cooling fans running.

ben

double post :angry: somehow..

ben

this is common on the mk1 focus, mainly caused by the cylinder head temp sensor - a simple replacement is all it needs. not sure if your car will be similar or not but it does sounds like a temp sensor.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club