Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foc Welcomes Spax

Steve

The Ford Owners Club is proud to announce that SPAX have joined us as an Official Club Sponsor!

SPAX are giants in their industry as they consistently offer Performance, Quality and Value - something you don't see everyday!

They're No 1 in performance car suspension for a many reasons, one being 50 years racing experience under their belts!

Feel free to check out their site: http://www.spaxdirect.com/

Hello everybody,

I would just like to take this opportunity to "take a bow" and say hello B)

I hope that everyone has heard of us before, if not then have a quick look at our website www.spaxperformance.com

We have a huge range, and the eagle eyed among you may have noticed the special offer that we are currently running.

£200 off all Ford Coilovers!!

If you don't want coilovers for any reason, we have something for every budget, including spring only kits, damper only kits and combinations of the two. Most of our dampers are adjustable ranging from track-day stiff, to shopping soft with 24 indexed settings in between.

Not got a modern ford? No problem! We cover most models right back to the anglias in the mid fifties! In addition to this we have coverage on American and Australian Fords.

The best way to get in contact with us is by phoning our office on 01869 244 771 where our skilled team will be able to help with any questions you may have.

Welcome :)

You may come in VERY handy in the new year :D

Thank you,

Bear in mind that the £200 off offer is only running until the end of December so make sure you don't miss out.

Hi Gaz,

The bottom line on page 10 should help.

Fiesta MkVI 1.25; 1.3; 1.4; 1.6 (excl. ST)

(Type JH1; JD3) 2002->

RSX938 35-65mm lowering (front and rear)

With adjustable stiffness so you can set the car to how YOU want it to behave feel and react.

RRP: £749.99

Price at the moment £549.99!!!!!

(prices include VAT)

With prices that good I'm tempted to rejoin the fords again!

Hi Spax,

Have you got the lowering springs for the MK 7 Fiesta to drop by 30mm as I can't seem to find them on your site.

Thanks

Calmcdermott

Hi Calmcdermott

we do have springs for the 08-> Fiesta;

If you want to go -30mm then the part number is S011123 and they are £149.99

If you want something a little lower than S011124 will lower 45mm and these are £149.99 too

I have got both of these kits on the shelf and ready to order!

There are different versions for the Diesels (let me know if you need the part numbers)

Hey everybody,

We still have our offers on and I would hate for anyone to miss out on some new suspension for these bargain prices.

If there is any reason why you would choose another brand then let me know (by PM if you prefer)

Just a quick update for you guys,

I have just noticed that his post has just gone over the 200 views milestone.

To anyone who has already ordered their coilovers, have you got them fitted yet? what do you think?

To any one thinking of ordering, "you know you want to ;) "

to anyone not thinking of ordering SPAX, how come?

I look forward to all of your replys.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Quick update for you all;

The £200 off offer is now in its last month, and as were feeling festive, we have thrown in Free shipping!

Looking forward to plenty more kits going out to members.

Hi there,

I was looking at focus mk1 dampers linkand it lists the item as 1 unit. Does it mean 1 damper, not a pair?

Cheers,

H3lly

Hi H3lly,

That link is indeed for just one front damper.

I would usually point you to the page where you can find the other matching dampers however the site is just being updated.

In the meantime, if you could let me know the Spec on your car then I can look it up from this end for you.

Are you just looking for dampers, or are you looking for something specific?

Hi H3lly,

That link is indeed for just one front damper.

I would usually point you to the page where you can find the other matching dampers however the site is just being updated.

In the meantime, if you could let me know the Spec on your car then I can look it up from this end for you.

Are you just looking for dampers, or are you looking for something specific?

Hi and thanks for getting back to me. At the moment I am just looking for 2 dampers for my mk1 focus lx 5dr 2001. Cheers.

Hi and thanks for getting back to me. At the moment I am just looking for 2 dampers for my mk1 focus lx 5dr 2001. Cheers.

No problem at all, the web guys have got everything back up and running so here are the links:

I can see from your link that you are looking at the PSX range of adjustable shocks;

Here is some information on the range its self: PSX Range

The front shocks are available in normal length, or shortened (for extreme lowering 50mm+);

The standard length ones are part numbers TAG1109L/R and these are £119.99 each including VAT.

The ones for extreme lowering are part numbers TAS218L/R and are £124.99 each including VAT

For a balanced chassis it is worth looking at the matched rears which are available in normal or extreme lowering, the units are £79.99 each including VAT. The part numbers are G3153 for normal lowering and G3154 for extreme lowering.

If you are looking for a great deal, then you may be interested in our RSX coilovers Information here These units are extremely durable and designed in the UK, with our roads in mind!

Normally the coilovers start at £724.99 inc VAT, but we are currently in our last month of £200 off so these become £524.99 inc vat!

We offer the coilovers in 2 versions; both lower the front 35-65mm. The difference is in the rear, we offer one kit that is fixed at -35mm and another that offers 35-65mm in the rear. These are RSX785 (£524.99 inc vat) and RSX 786 (£549.99 inc vat) respectively.

On top of the £200 off the coilovers we are also giving free shipping on all December orders! so you cant loose!

If you have any questions then give us a call on 01869 244 771 and we will be pleased to help you (and process your order when you're ready).

When anyone calls in, please mention that you saw our posts on here and help support your forum.

christmas_smiley.png