Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Probably The Worst Week Ever

jason4746

anyway some of you might of read on Thursday someone keyed my car. Well today i woke up without a drivers wing mirror. some ** knocked it off. im so **. i was parked normally and wasnt even that far out there was some guy in a van right in front who was parked there yesterday and was still there whos like 4ft further then me but of course it was my car wasnt it. my poor fiesta is being abused.

anyway parts have been ordered and with labour its about £100 to get it fixed as the mirror is still there it just looks like the plastic casing and the indicator glass. they didnt really look at it so lets hope they didnt miss anything!!!

I just want to break down and cry.

Edited by Gazjs
Bad Language

aww mate, I am completely gutted for you, I know its too late now but dont you push in your wingmirrors? (pls dont hate me) :S) I would be absolutley fuming if I had a week like you had.... Hopefully it will turn round for you :)

aww mate, I am completely gutted for you, I know its too late now but dont you push in your wingmirrors? (pls dont hate me) :S) I would be absolutley fuming if I had a week like you had.... Hopefully it will turn round for you :)

thats the thing. it was pushed in as far as i remember. i do always push them in but there are times i forgot. but im pretty sure this wasnt one of the times... but the thing is they dont go in very far as they are quite bulky compared to other cars

thats the thing. it was pushed in as far as i remember. i do always push them in but there are times i forgot. but im pretty sure this wasnt one of the times... but the thing is they dont go in very far as they are quite bulky compared to other cars

Bleedin' nora, they must have being going really fast and really close to your car! some people make me sick, if I knocked off someone's wingmirror ir damanged anyone's car I would tell them.... some people out there are complete, well starts t and end in t!

was you parked on the pavement????!!!!

Ok so I'm beginning to think that I not only had a bad week but a bad month, the sheer fact that I need a new drivers door after a hit and run accident and the car covered in blood and glass was bad enough but, a week later I hit a pothole and split the tyre but thankfully the alloy wasnt buckled, just the need for the new tyre, I then went to see a patient at home and scraped the underneath of the front lip on the bumper- I stupidly then did the same thing on saturday at a retail park! And to top it all of I've just split

my eyebrow open at training!!! :-( I think I need a holiday, and possibly a stich or two!

Ouch sorry to hear that these things do seem to stack up like th buses some times. I remember way back longer than i want to admit having a peacock green Ford Granada it wasn't new but it was absolutely mint but over 8 days that changed. Day 1 somebody smashed the drivers door window trying to steal it and failing. Day 3 a 7.5 ton truck failed to notice the line of cars turning right and clip the rear of my car smashing the lens on the rear passenger side lights. Could it get worse.......Yes Day 8 I am slowing down approaching a junction when a fork lift truck came out a factory gate like Sterling Moss the forks hit my car on the passenger side with one of the forks coming through the front door and smashing my hip and pelvis (any further it would have cut me in half). Weeks in hospital and years to fully recover needless to say I will never have a green car again they are unlucky.

Thorpe park really doesn't like my Fiesta at all! First time I went, got stuck on top of those !Removed! logs in the car park. Go again about a month later and have to park in the "overflow" car park, ie. the field, which STILL has logs. Well anyway, when I returned in the evening, my car was pretty much boxed in. I tried going forward but there happened to be a !Removed! log which has now cracked my front bumper on the left hand side. Took me about 10 minutes to reverse between 3 rows of cars. Hate that place.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club