Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Valeting

ant94

I often watch the valeters who do my neighbours cars. It looks like they do a bad job to be honest if you know about valeting. But most people dont care, so i suppose they are happy to pay the money. I would rather just so it myself though!

I spent bout 2 hours washing, polishing, waxing my car this wknd it's a green 5 door mk1 that's done 120k miles but I get a certain amount of satisfaction from doing it myself. It's not hard but a nice feeling after. IMO.

well i used to do valeting depending on the state of car normally for me take up to 4-5hrs this would invovle(inside) complete hoover clean all panels vents roof panels then dress the plastic trim with either a matt finish or shine depending windows polished all door shuts were done including engine bay the car was then jet washed and then removing any tar with tar/glue remover alloys were cleaned using a alloy cleaner windows cleaned then a complete polish tyres dressed with a tyre shine if upholstery needing cleaning then would use a upholstery cleaner pet hair was painstakenly removed belive had some bad ones and never have cut corners 4x4s take longer i had farm ones that can take upto 8 hours again depending and you wouldnt have known there been used on the farm so really looking for someone to valet you need to shop around and ask other people who they have used in your area some good some are bad and take in account it does take time to do a proper job but to be honest as mentioned you probaly get the pleasure doing it your self just need a decent hoover and kit and plenty of time and !Removed! decent weather inless got a garage tip when cold and trying to clean interior windows have a tendency to mist up in this weather (heat from yourself)just tick car over with blower on till cleaned take photo before and after

not saying though what i have done all valeters do so ask if you intend to have done but personally no offence would avoid supermarkets as they are rushed and no time in your car

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club