Do Not Sell My Personal Information

car just dies

mr.focus

hey the other day i was driving my car and i stopped at some traffic lights and all of a sudden it just died :( the batterys fine coz everything still lights up can any one help oh i have a focus any help will be great full thanks

Something like that happened to me. Just pulled into drive then revs dropped, car just died. But mine hasn't started up since though.

Something like that happened to me. Just pulled into drive then revs dropped, car just died. But mine hasn't started up since though.

myn starts back up tho and runs lol what engine is urs mate?

could still be the battery, my fiesta had that problem, since ive changed the battery its been fine, or it could be the alternator,

I'm gonna try changing the batt i think.

hey the other day i was driving my car and i stopped at some traffic lights and all of a sudden it just died :( the batterys fine coz everything still lights up can any one help oh i have a focus any help will be great full thanks

Might be idle control ?

Did it just die as though it had been turned off or did it splutter and then die?

Could be a bad battery, does it do it everytime while driving after a while or has it only do it once?

Did it just die as though it had been turned off or did it splutter and then die?

Could be a bad battery, does it do it everytime while driving after a while or has it only do it once?

yes mate it just dies it doesnt splutter its like its been turned off and no it doesnt do it all the time it only does it now and again it had done it twice in the last week

whats idle control mate lol

It controls what revs the engine runs at whilst idling, like when your stationary. :)

It controls what revs the engine runs at whilst idling, like when your stationary. :)

oh right ok tar mate is there anyway of narrowing the problem down coz ive just my misses a new modeo and i aint got a lot of cash left and i dont want to replace alot of things lol and i dont want to replace the car coz i love it lol

Not sure how to do it myself, kind of thing I ask a favour from my mech, sorry mate.

No prob mate. At least yours runs tho :lol:

lol good point but its still !Removed! me off lol ill see if i can get it sorted this week lol hope u find the problme to urs soon mate

Me too mate. doin my head in having a car sitting in the garage, usin my money up and not being able to use it. :angry:

Hope you get yours sorted.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club