Do Not Sell My Personal Information

De-Badge Steering Wheel Or Use An Overlay? Opinions!

Harvey19

Hello!

I'm about to add white+chrome overlays to my front and rear badge.

I want to do the same thing with the steering wheel badge but not sure to whether I should actually replace the badge or just stick on an overlay?

Your thoughts please :) I'm gonna be using the famous DMB graphics to buy my parts.

Thanks!

I have the black & white overlays from DMB. Just sticks over the top.

Just stick it over the top, trying to get the one off the steering wheel is soo hard, had ago on my mk6 and well, it didn't go well

Just stick it over the top, trying to get the one off the steering wheel is soo hard, had ago on my mk6 and well, it didn't go well

agreed, they are soo much harder to get off then you would think :P I came to the conclusion it was basically impossible lol

I messed up the placement of the steering wheel overlay and now every time I look there is a slither of blue poking out from behind, its so ANNOYING ! haha

Make sure you are careful putting it on cause once that baby is on it's not coming off without ripping half the old badge off though :(

• 3 weeks later...

There are pictures to be found on the forum of these overlays on the steering wheel badge.

They dont look as nice as the exterior ones but still look good :)