Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ghia 2007 price

ezman

Hi, I'm looking for a small family car and have pretty much decided to get a focus. Now the question turns to what kind. I took a Zetec climate 1.6 out for a drive on Saturday which I was impressed with. Also had a look at the Ghia which I liked (apart from the plastic wood effect!)

Thing is, at the dealership I found this one...

http://www.drivebenfield.com/approvedcars/...75401/index.cfm

Doesn;t this seem on the cheap side for a 2007 model? Any thoughts on it.

A quick search on autotrader shows quite alot of 1.6 ghias 55/56 plate between £6000 and £7500 so to be honest it's quite a normal if not slightly higher priced one.

A quick search on autotrader shows quite alot of 1.6 ghias 55/56 plate between £6000 and £7500 so to be honest it's quite a normal if not slightly higher priced one.

Ah. I guess cos I'm filtering to under 20,000 miles....incidentally, what importance would you attach to low mileage when buying a used ford focus?

many thanks,

ezman

Ah. I guess cos I'm filtering to under 20,000 miles....incidentally, what importance would you attach to low mileage when buying a used ford focus?

many thanks,

ezman

The search i did was for under 20,000 as well mate, i did it to the same spec as the one on the link you posted.

Low mileage is always better obviously as the car has not suffered as much wear and tear but even with low mileage check that it has been serviced and looked after.

The search i did was for under 20,000 as well mate, i did it to the same spec as the one on the link you posted.

Low mileage is always better obviously as the car has not suffered as much wear and tear but even with low mileage check that it has been serviced and looked after.

Aha...right - it's the fact it's a 2007 model that surprises me (which has the sony cd/radio I want).

I'm still trying to get my head round all this 55,56 business, when I was last looking for a car it was still the first letter of the plate which gave its year :) Thanks for your help.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club