Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7 Bluetooth/voice/usb

BHeart

Hi

Does any Fiesta forum member who has bluetooth with hands free calling etc know how to delete the dialled, received and missed calls lists from the system?

I'm sure there must be an option to do this, just as there is on every mobile I've ever owned, but I've looked through the system phone menu on the Fiesta and I don't see anything that can do this.

Thanks, BHeart

Hi

Does any Fiesta forum member who has Bluetooth with hands free calling etc know how to delete the dialled, received and missed calls lists from the system?

I'm sure there must be an option to do this, just as there is on every mobile I've ever owned, but I've looked through the system phone menu on the Fiesta and I don't see anything that can do this.

Thanks, BHeart

I think you need to clear the lists on you phone as the system just syncs with the lists on the mobile.

I think you need to clear the lists on you phone as the system just syncs with the lists on the mobile.

Hi MarkyR

Thanks for your response.

I'll clear my phone call lists this evening and then check the system tomorrow when I go to work and I'll let you know tomorrow night.

BHeart

I have tried deleting all from my phone but they are still on the stereo. I'm having a bluetooth update on Thursday so I'll ask them about it.

Hmm, I'll check on mine for you tomorrow, I can say that I don't know if it worked before? But you can now change music tracks via the stereo and steering wheels controls when using bluetooth. I also noticed that the level of volume on the iPhone affects the volume level of the music, a quick play tonight and I think the best thing to do is turn it up to maximum volume on the iPhone and then switch on the Sound Check option in iPod settings, then ensure the equaliser is switched off. This way you can control the stereo volume without blowing the Speakers!! lol.

Hmm, I'll check on mine for you tomorrow, I can say that I don't know if it worked before? But you can now change music tracks via the stereo and steering wheels controls when using bluetooth. I also noticed that the level of volume on the iPhone affects the volume level of the music, a quick play tonight and I think the best thing to do is turn it up to maximum volume on the iPhone and then switch on the Sound Check option in iPod settings, then ensure the equaliser is switched off. This way you can control the stereo volume without blowing the speakers!! lol.

Hi

I cleared my iPhone call lists this afternoon before i got into the car to travel home and when I checked the dialled, received and missed call list on the car, there was no data, so it seems to have worked.

I've just read that iNath did the same but the call lists are still on his system; perhaps it's to do with the software and as my car was built on 9th September 2010, maybe I have a newer version of the software?

Thanks, BHeart

Hi

I cleared my iPhone call lists this afternoon before i got into the car to travel home and when I checked the dialled, received and missed call list on the car, there was no data, so it seems to have worked.

I've just read that iNath did the same but the call lists are still on his system; perhaps it's to do with the software and as my car was built on 9th September 2010, maybe I have a newer version of the software?

Thanks, BHeart

Yeah that's possible because unfortunately I've only looked into these things since mine was updated on Monday, but I definitely think I have more functionality and compatibility with my iPhone 4 now. I would advise anyone who is having issues to seek a free update if you can.

Yeah that's possible because unfortunately I've only looked into these things since mine was updated on Monday, but I definitely think I have more functionality and compatibility with my iPhone 4 now. I would advise anyone who is having issues to seek a free update if you can.

Hi Mark

(I'm assuming your name is Mark?)

I've not really had any problems with the car so far (well none that I've come across yet).

With regard to the software updates, all types that have to do with the car, updates should be free and they should check the software versions and update the software when it goes in for the annual service - especially if new versions have fixes in them.

I for one will definitely be bringing up software updates when my car goes in for the 1500 mile/3 month check and then when each annual service is due.

I'm just about to post some questions on the audio unit and would welcome any input you have.

Thanks, BHeart

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club