Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Diffuser Opinions

Chris Ecc

When I was driving today seen a Mondeo with a silver rear diffuser, this got me thinking I wonder what the fez would look like with the rear diffuser the same colour? I know alot of people have done the plastics gloss black thought this might be something different, What you all think?

Heres a link to a mondeo with the silver diffuser: http://smgenglish.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/05/08/mondeo_03.jpg

a local ford dealer had a 1.2 all 'modded' up including a silver defuser on a black body - it looked fine B)

I have though the same myself but I think a silver diffuser on the fiesta wouldnt look right for some reason. Maybe its because the Mondeo is more of an executive car so a silver diffuser suits it better.

• Like 1

A silver defuser on a black fiesta i think will look nice and something different to.

a local ford dealer had a 1.2 all 'modded' up including a silver defuser on a black body - it looked fine B)

Reckon you could get a pic? :P

When I was driving today seen a Mondeo with a silver rear diffuser, this got me thinking I wonder what the fez would look like with the rear diffuser the same colour? I know alot of people have done the plastics gloss black thought this might be something different, What you all think?

Heres a link to a mondeo with the silver diffuser: http://smgenglish.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/05/08/mondeo_03.jpg

I think a black Fiesta with a silver diffuser would like about as good as that Mondeo looks. If I had a black car, I'd paint the diffuser a very different shade of black from the car's color or an aluminum looking paint.

Here is a US spec Fiesta with the diffuser painted the same color as the body.

fiestadeliverydayjul201.jpg

Personally, I am not a fan of that look. I think it'd have been far better if the diffuser section was black. I painted mine flat black and held the gun back farther to kinda texture it, then sprayed it with a satin clear. Didn't want that section to be glossy or smooth.

img20101006195125.jpg

img20101006195145.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club