Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trail Arm Bushes

coll247

as anyone add there trail arm bushes done if so how much did it cost and were did you have it done i am in south Yorkshire. can you do it DIY. thanks

as anyone add there trail arm bushes done if so how much did it cost and were did you have it done i am in south Yorkshire. can you do it DIY. thanks

dont do them diy if you bend the arms youre screwed and also you wont get any of the bolts out ford never greased them up the only way without cutting the rear suspension up and replacing about 400 quids worth of parts is to find a rapid fit i bought new bushes and took it tyo them they replaced the bushes for 220 quid to do it the rear subframe has to be dropped down if you think it sounds dear its not 5 hours work and that included 4 wheel alignment as well the arms are fine just the bushes need done you can get polybush ones for the rear but after trying them they are way too hard a small bump feels like a crater

dont do them diy if you bend the arms youre screwed and also you wont get any of the bolts out ford never greased them up the only way without cutting the rear suspension up and replacing about 400 quids worth of parts is to find a rapid fit i bought new bushes and took it tyo them they replaced the bushes for 220 quid to do it the rear subframe has to be dropped down if you think it sounds dear its not 5 hours work and that included 4 wheel alignment as well the arms are fine just the bushes need done you can get polybush ones for the rear but after trying them they are way too hard a small bump feels like a crater

ok thanks mate