Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ringtone Through Head Unit (Bluetooth)

eco-paul

Hi,

I picked up my Fiesta yesterday, Very pleased with it.

I paired up my phone, a Nokia E71 and when someone calls me the radio goes silent and the phone rings.

However, When I paired up my other phone when someone calls that I can hear the phones ringtone through the Speakers.

Is there any way to get the e71 to play the ringtone through the Speakers? Most of the supplied ringtones are in AAC format, but I have tried some that are in MP3 and they dont work either.

Ta

It depends on the phone, my Desire dosen't play the ringtone it plays the car standard phone ring, whereas my mates iPhone plays his ringtone after the latest software update

It plays the standard ring? When mine rings the car audio is silent and I hear the phonews own ringtone.

Yes, from what I can gather this is very much phone and phone software dependant. The older OS of the iPone would make the default ring tone ring, the latest makes the phones own ring tone heard through the car Speakers.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club