Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mountune Spoiler Extenions On Frozen White Z-S

andrew43

Very nice!!! Gonna get mines done, also a White ZS! Did you for it yourself?? If done by Mountune dealer how much fitted??

Very nice though, sexy!

• 2 weeks later...

in the pics there just pushed on to see what they look like the fit is very very good and i thought frozen white would look much better when i get them back today i will bond them on with the proucts in the kit from mountune very easy to do not a cheap mod with the spraying but i wont it to look right will post some pics when done

These look awesome!

I want to buy some my self but there a bit dear really.. especially at this time of the year..

Ive got the white fiesta as well but with a black roof and wheels so i think it will go really well

• 1 month later...

Got a shipment from England, was a pretty penny to get it here but I am pretty happy with the purchase. I haven't hard mounted it yet, looks to me like the spoiler extensions may prevent removal of the brake light on the spoiler. Will make sure tomorrow, but if it does, just a bit of shaving on the lights and the extensions will solve the problem.

Don't have my own photo to show this, but the light tucks under the extension. Will see tomorrow if I can remove the light with the extension in place.

270.jpg

Personally, I like the way it looks unpainted, especially on white Fiestas.

img20110116115240.jpg

img20110116115231.jpg

• 9 months later...

Awsome pictures guys! Love these...Got mine today.... Going to leave them black on my white fiesta, as they look more 'RS Focus' :)

Look nice actually, thanks for sharing, been wanting to see the extension on a white fez to get an idea. ;)

Love it. I wanna wait till I see em in the flesh before i decide to buy....

Then the decision would be gloss black or frozen white....

They look ace. I wasn't sure when I saw them on the web site, but having seen pics of them fitted, they do look good.

They look ace. I wasn't sure when I saw them on the web site, but having seen pics of them fitted, they do look good.

Very Nice Mate,

shame they dont come for the Focus ST rear spoiler B)

I wonder what they would look like on mine . . . .

• 3 months later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club