Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dmb Gel Overlays

Raizak

Hi guys, got my DMB Gel badges a few days ago and finally got a dry day to put them on. I own a Frozen White Zetec S so when with a Black and White badge combo as seen below. Thoughts? I quite like it :lol:

img0395.th.jpg img0398xm.th.jpg img0399t.th.jpg img0405mj.th.jpg

I am very impressed, they change the car quite a bit (to me anyway) as i wanted to go with a Black/White theme on the car! :D

• 10 months later...

Hey, they look great, should be getting my new white fiesta in a couple of days (tres excited) am in the process of ordering some of these. Think i might try the reverse, white background and black text ( similar to this guy My link ) Did you get them from the DMB website? never thought about the wheel centres for an overlay, nice touch! what size in mm were the wheel centre ones? and how hard overall were they all to fit?

cheers pal.

p.s incase it wasnt obvious...nice car! =)

Hey, they look great, should be getting my new white fiesta in a couple of days (tres excited) am in the process of ordering some of these. Think i might try the reverse, white background and black text ( similar to this guy My link ) Did you get them from the DMB website? never thought about the wheel centres for an overlay, nice touch! what size in mm were the wheel centre ones? and how hard overall were they all to fit?

cheers pal.

p.s incase it wasnt obvious...nice car! =)

For the wheels it's 55mm - I have white background/black text :)

Looks great, very easy to apply just line it up over the badge and a short blow of a hairdryer to soften them a little then smooth out with your hand, they come supplied with fitting instructions,

And DMB can also manufacture Custom Text printed decals

For the wheels it's 55mm - I have white background/black text :)

Thanks, and good to know someone has the same taste as me! =)

Looks great, very easy to apply just line it up over the badge and a short blow of a hairdryer to soften them a little then smooth out with your hand, they come supplied with fitting instructions,

And DMB can also manufacture Custom printed decals like mine for the rear badge see Below:

Image0788.jpg

Thanks, been waiting for someone to post how they are fitted. Do you know how easy they are to remove if needed?

• 1 year later...

Are The gel overlays affected by marked/scratched existing badges ??

The overlays are reasonably thick so shouldn't be affected by anything under them.

The overlays are reasonably thick so shouldn't be affected by anything under them.

And you can't see anything through them?

Definitely getting myself some of these!

Torn between Black/Chrome, or Black/White, and in which order! I guess I should wait until I actually have the car before looking at things to improve it further eh? Makes a massive difference to the appearance though.

I tried a black/blue one for the interior, and have black/red on the exterior ones

74384a9c-14de-4b04-bd1c-430499e536f8.jpg

I had them on the old car and they still looked good as new after 3 years :)

The gels are totally opaque so nothing shows through.

Only place you might see is any damage on the chrome surrounds on the external badges as the overlays don't cover them.

I love these, I have a Red with Chrome theme surprising what a difference they make to look of the car. Just got the wheel centres and waiting for a dry day to fit them.

When I did my others I gave the badges a really good clean and thoroughly dried them, then used the wifes hairdryer to warm the existing badge and the gel one before fixing.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club