Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Satellite Navigation Up-Date

mera

Hi Everyone,

First ever posting, first ever ford. I recently bought a 2007 Mondeo Ghia with a factory fitted sat.nav. I phoned my local dealer to enquire about updating the maps etc. and was informed it would cost circa. £280. I cannot believe the cost for what I would imagine is inserting a CD. Is there any other way of carrying out this task at a more realistic price. Any ideas appreciated.

Mera.

is it a new shape mk4 mondeo? as you are eligile for a free upgrade from blaupunkt if it is

Many thanks for the response, I spoke to my Ford dealer today, he confirms it is a Blaupunkt but was not sure how to proceed with the free upgrade?. Is it just a case of contcating them.?

Mera

Hi, here is the form you need to send to blaupunkt. All i did was email the required info to the email address given (which for some reason is to bosch). Hope this helps

med_gallery_6648_164_31645.jpg

edit: its not very easy to read - the email address you need is bphuford@hu.bosch.com

Ask for the free upgrade 5.0 DVD

Many thanks for the response, I spoke to my Ford dealer today, he confirms it is a Blaupunkt but was not sure how to proceed with the free upgrade?. Is it just a case of contcating them.?

Mera

That's fantastic, once again thanks for the response.

Mera

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club