Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth

nats1985

I have had my iPhone 3gs for 6 months now but recently if ive tried to make a phone call through my bluetooth system in the my fiesta it dials ok, rings twice then cuts out then goes across to my phone and then the fiesta head unit freezes for a few seconds??

Has any one else had this problem if so can you help me please

09 1.4 tdci, new style fiesta

many thanks

Take it back to your dealer, there is a firmware update for the stereo. Also make sure you phone is running the latest software (don't have an iPhone but I think it's V4.1?)

ok thank you , my car willing going back any way as i have a misfire fault too lol

my car is just slowly all going wrong

• 2 weeks later...

Did you get this problem fixed?

I experienced similar things with my sony X10 and gave up on the car system and bought a jawbone.

I do like that i can scroll through my phonebook via the fiesta head unit tho, a feature not found on other cars ive used.

ran fine with my blackberry but I cant do a voice commanded call on me new GalaxyS like I could with blackberry...bit annoying that.

going into ford friday...will ask about firmware update! :lol:

Piggy

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club