Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OIL FILTER

elvis

JUST LOOKING OVER MY FIESTER 14 TD 2006 MOD, CANT SEE THE OIL FILTER ANYWHERE, ANYONE NO ITS WHEREABOUTS,

If you mean you have looked over your FIESTA and does anyone KNOW where the oil filter is, the filter is probably situated down low somewhere at the front of the engine..probably wrong and if so someone will correct me!

( just a sidenote but CAPS is classed as shouting and why oh why do people never learn to spell properly )

is this better, shut up fool.

Is this where i say 'uh huhu'... thang u very much :rolleyes:

talking to people like that wont get u anywhere mate remember u come on here and asked for help

try laying on your back and looking under ur fiesta it should be white or maybe it blackish blue it maybe well hinden dunno just look around for it......

Welcome to the club elvis!

If you too could shake hands and make up, dont want anyone falling out on this forum.

talking to people like that wont get u anywhere mate remember u come on here and asked for help

try laying on your back and looking under ur fiesta it should be white or maybe it blackish blue it maybe well hinden dunno just look around for it......

i no i done me nut, but as you say i ask for help , but not ith my grammer, i dont need people trying to correct me on spelling,

Welcome to the club elvis!

If you too could shake hands and make up, dont want anyone falling out on this forum.

im a nice bloke really, just cant spell.

im a nice bloke really, just cant spell.

Good to hear :D and as long as we can understand your questions then i wouldnt worry about the spelling.

JUST LOOKING OVER MY FIESTER 14 TD 2006 MOD, CANT SEE THE OIL FILTER ANYWHERE, ANYONE NO ITS WHEREABOUTS,

The 1.4 TDCi engine uses a paper type oil filter, you will not find a white canister type under the engine. You will see the oil filter holder at the front right hand side (looking at the car from the front) of the engine just under the air intake pipe. You will need an odd size socket (can't remember the size but I will check the size tomorrow for you) to remove the top to reveal the oil filter.

Hope this helps.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club