Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Display

thebrums

From memory:

Total miles

Trip miles

Miles till empty

'Live' mpg / or gallons per hour (when stationary)

Average mpg

Average speed

Don't know if there is a differenece between the Fiesta's that have the three line's and the one's that have two line's in the readout. Mine is a 2010 Zetec with the two line readout and has all the above but the live MPG though the average MPG display at time's does decrease when engine is idling

There's an instant mpg?!

Yours is too old :P I'm guessing you have 3 line display. Only newer 2 line display has it.

Yours is too old :P I'm guessing you have 3 line display. Only newer 2 line display has it.

Dont think so. The two line display came in well over a year ago, but live mpg is very new. I think it was added at the same time as gear shift arrows.

The gearshift arrows are just for the Econetic model.

Not anymore, I have 2010 Zetec-S with gearshift arrow.

Not anymore, I have 2010 Zetec-S with gearshift arrow.

and I have a Titanium with the arrow too (May 2010 build)....

(it just seems to come on at 2000 rpm if you are not accelerating hard, or lifting off)

• 4 months later...

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me please ? I did have a wee look through the manual but couldn't see what I was looking for.

On the display, when idling in traffic etc, it comes up with a wee display with a g over an h and a number.

What is this ??? I'm assuming it's something relevant but I just don't know what !!!!

Thanks for any help

Jackie

On the display, when idling in traffic etc, it comes up with a wee display with a g over an h and a number.

What is this ??? I'm assuming it's something relevant but I just don't know what !!!!

Thanks for any help

Jackie

That is your instantaneous fuel consumption. Miles Per Gallon when moving, Gallons Per Hour when stationary.

Just to add my little something to earlier discussion. My 1.25 Zetec was built August '09 and does not have instantaneous consumption or upshift arrow, but my Dad has just bought a 1.25 Zetec built February '11 and it has both.

Stewart.

That is your instantaneous fuel consumption. Miles Per Gallon when moving, Gallons Per Hour when stationary.

Just to add my little something to earlier discussion. My 1.25 Zetec was built August '09 and does not have instantaneous consumption or upshift arrow, but my Dad has just bought a 1.25 Zetec built February '11 and it has both.

Stewart.

Thanks for that Stewart (even tho i'm still not sure about it tho coz it only ever has one number and a zero). I really didn't have a clue. My last car was a 55 reg zetec s so nothing fancy there and this one is all singing, all dancing and only 4 weeks old, so still trying to work everything out.

Yeah, I have the arrow that comes up too. I'm getting good at ignoring that as well !!!!! ;)

Jackie

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me please ? I did have a wee look through the manual but couldn't see what I was looking for.

Thanks for any help

Jackie

It's your idle fuel burn, in gallons per hour. When the engine is idling, it'll most likely read 0.1 g/h.

It's your idle fuel burn, in gallons per hour. When the engine is idling, it'll most likely read 0.1 g/h.

Aaaaahhhhhh, Now I understand .... DOH !!! :blink:

Yeah, normally it's at 1 or 2 but today it was at 7 and I think that's why I thought I had better check what it is coz I can't think i've seen it that high before. I'll keep an eye on it.

Thanks.

Aaaaahhhhhh, Now I understand .... DOH !!! :blink:

Yeah, normally it's at 1 or 2 but today it was at 7 and I think that's why I thought I had better check what it is coz I can't think i've seen it that high before. I'll keep an eye on it.

Thanks.

Rev your engine or stick air con on (if you've got it) whilst stationary and watch the number rise :P

Always wondered what it meant, as it's there, but the manual fails to mention it! :huh:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club