Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where To Buy Interior Rubber Mats?

Strutter

Seems I have lost a set that came with the fiesta, where handy knowing it wasnt going down on the carpet in the winter snow etc, but cant seem to find them from a few searches....anyone any clues?

Was also maybe thinking of the wind deflectors for the windows, are they of ny actual use or they jsut for a bit of show?

im not sure about the mats..

but the wind deflectors are a bit of both.. they can be a bit for show but they look good!:)

but also they allow you to have the window down when its raining to get fresh air and without gtting gusts of wind in your face!

I figured they had to so SOMTHING like that, was looking the smoked out kinda ones?...and shop recommendations?

Seems weird I cant seem to find the mats!

Honestly pal.. your best bat is going to your Ford Dealer and asking them about the mats.

I believe that you can also buy the wind deflectors from your dealer as well.. other than that try 'ebay' or 'European parts' on the internet.

Sorry mistaen and looked at the wrong pic!..thanks for the links!

Actually would still like to know about the deflectors if anyonehas a good smoked set etc?

Actually would still like to know about the deflectors if anyonehas a good smoked set etc?

This thread has pics & prices.

• Like 1

Would these be the right ones?...not sure on teh year!

http://www.climairuk...58&cat=0&page=1

They are for the right year (10/2008 ON = October 2008 onwards when the new model was released) but they are more expensive than those in the link I provided.