Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Ipod Connection

str

New to the forum and have searched on previous posts but cant seem to find any that answer my query.

I want to retro fit an aux/ipod connection jack to a 2005 Fiesta Zetec but there is no aux option on the current stereo - its just the original ford head unit, radio/cd in 3 separate parts.

does anyone know if its actually possible to retro fit this, in terms of if the head unit will have the connections and how would you go about selecting the aux input over the radio or cd? There is a blank in the glove box, could be for a further power outlet

thanks

I don't think there is. I don't think there is a connection for the cable, although I don't know a lot about wiring.

Your best solutions would be to either get a new head unit or get a wireless transmitter for the ipod.

I got a new head unit for my fiesta. You need to cut through the dash though since it has 3 sections so get a professional to do it if you're unsure. Many head units now come with a cable for ipods included.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club