Which mk7 do you prefer?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Which mk7 do you prefer?

• Fiesta mk7 Titanium
    • Fiesta mk7 Zetec S
    • Other option (answer in reply)

That's gunna look well tidy Willy

• Like 1

My Wife got z '09 Fiesta Titanium in panther black it's looks fantastic especially as it's polished regular and it's loaded with kit !, folding mirrors, auto interior dimming mirror, cruise control the lot

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

The ZS looks too jazzy for what it is IMO. It's not at all fast, yet it gives the impression that it is, like the dreaded Vauxhall special edition.

Voted Titanium.

Maybe because I'm old and grumpy and wouldn't fit the ZS sterotype.

Now I'm older I prefer toys over body kits.

The only thing I would change is removing the chrome from the front of the car, it does look OTT.

I do like the ZS lack of chrome.

• Like 1

I got the titanium with full leather, 17's and dress up kit. Opted for 100ps as an extra 40ps from Bluefin worked out cheaper than the extra Ford charge for the upgrade to125ps.

Five door practicality (I have 2 kids), ZS looks and performance and more toys than I had in my previous BMW 520i. Job done!

Shame they don't do the ST in 5 door but even that would see me giving up some of the Titanium luxuries in exchange for outright performance and there is no race track on my way to work so a 140ps fully loaded Titanium strikes a pretty good compromise IMHO

• Like 1

I got the titanium with full leather, 17's and dress up kit. Opted for 100ps as an extra 40ps from Bluefin worked out cheaper than the extra Ford charge for the upgrade to125ps.

Five door practicality (I have 2 kids), ZS looks and performance and more toys than I had in my previous BMW 520i. Job done!

Shame they don't do the ST in 5 door but even that would see me giving up some of the Titanium luxuries in exchange for outright performance and there is no race track on my way to work so a 140ps fully loaded Titanium strikes a pretty good compromise IMHO

ZS front grille by any chance?

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/tutorials/article/202-guide-2013-mk-75-facelift-fiesta-zetec-s-front-grill-install/

It's a lease car on salary sacrifice so I can't start bolting things on, I like the black grill but the chrome one doesn't bother me at all.

I saw a rare 3 door Titanium in the lovely Sky with the Zetec S body kit and Sony radio etc. Best of both worlds.....

Then I saw it was 1.4 :(

I looked at both before making my decision. Really liked the zetec s, looked sweet, and almost bought it there and then, but didn't let my heart rule my head (for once) as I'd already arranged to view the titanium. And I've got to be honest, it's the best decision I'd made in a while. Compared to the titanium, the zetec s felt empty inside, like a base model, which I simply can't understand,,,, why make a car look so good, and leave out the good bits, the creature comforts, the toys.

My titanium must have had added bits from new, but it has keyless entry, push button start, auto lights, auto wipers, dimming rear view mirror, powerfold mirrors, digital climate control, cruise control, usb port, bluetooth hands-free, voice control, privacy glass the list goes on. The zetec had NONE of the above, which made my choice even easier. The titanium looks nice from the outside, and when I'm sat in it, I want for nothing. This is why I chose this over the zetec s.

My Wife's got a 1.4 Titanium there a laugh when you put ya foot down

I did look at the Titanium with all the toys however the ZS I bought was better suited for me. I have the privacy glass and the 17" alloys (street pack).

I used to have a G reg xr2i which was so basic it didn't even have power steering but I loved that little motor.

Driving used to be fun without the need for all the gadgets, I guess the ZS is a close to it as I could get on the newer models. Each to there own obviously but I already know that when I have my midlife crisis, I want my old skool mustang to be old skool...the way they were!

Hi Matt,

My wife had the old XR2 brilliant motor back in th day great winged seats, use to love the XR range pity Ford stopped them in UK, but Australia still produce the XR range my equivalent motor is the XR5.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club