Do Not Sell My Personal Information

35W Or 55W Xenon

Liverpool-S

Hello Again,

Still having problems decidng which xenon kit to buy for my fizza,

Ime definately going for 5000k, but cant decide on 35w or 55w.

At first i was thinkin of 35w but as the standard halogen bulbs are 55w, i thought it would be possible to fit 55w bulbs.

Do any of you on here have 55w bulbs and do they work okay with the wiring harness.

I will be buying from HIDS4U so will be a reliable and expensive kit.

Cheers

I got the 35 6000k and they are plenty bright enough

• 2 weeks later...

as our stock halogen bulbs are 55w so if you convert to HID bulbs, you need to get 35w HID for conversion.....55w HID bulbs are more brighter than 35w while they generate more heat....

if you dont drive for long time during time, you can stick with 35w 5k HID Kit, If you need maximum light output, if you drive on very dark roads, you will want to install a 55W HID kits for more lighting power. ok, just get a relay harnessto protect ur electronic system....but 55w HIDs are not recommend to small fog lights cuz it can generate much more heat in small area and might melt ur fog housings....

i run 2 sets of cheap 35w 43k HID Kit and 6k HID Kit from http://www.vvme.com for 2 years already, awsome light output and color....

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club