Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Leaks!!!!

Trist

Ok took my car to get the A window on the drivers side fixed last Monday, they said they've fixed it but Im not sure yet because its still soaking in the drivers front and rear footwell from when I knew the car was leaking. I can see some white stuff placed on the seal on the underside of the window just behind the wing tho!

I was wondering where else does the Fiesta leak and cause front and rear drivers foot well to become soaked? So I can check these placed out.

Thanks

There's a few threads on this topic, if I remember there is a hole in the A frame that sometimes does not have a rubber bung in it where the water gets in.

No doubt someone thats had the problem will correct me

Missing bung? !! really, if someone could shed a light on this then Id be a happy man!!!

Hi, just wondering do you ever park on a slope, ie is your driveway sloped 2 allow drainage? Only ask cos when I had similar leaking prob with my ka that's what they kept asking me. They need 2 know this so they can recreate where it might b leaking from. There is a lot on here about it being the pollen filter or something. U really need 2 just keep taking it back until they sort it. if you are up 2 the 3rd attempt of fix get the general manager involved, this is what I did and was finally fixed. Good luck.

In the day whilst in work its on a flat surface.

At home the front faces down hill very slightly.

Dont know why but since taking it to the garage last week it seems worse. Its all steamed up inside as I speak. I cant drive the car without having the drivers window open, otherwise the windscreen mists completely up and having fans and A/C on full doesnt clear it at all.

Maybe its because ive driven the car everyday this week with everything full to try and dry the carpet out and all that heat is making the water evaporate hence the misting.

But the water is smelling mouldy now, and whenever I drive the car I start to cough, probably because of the mould.

Nope they didnt bother! Still soaking thru! SO I dont know if its fixed or not!

Its a 09 plate car. Was a garage demo car. Has a few extras on it.

Brought it 2nd hand from them in August.

Sorry to ask the obvious but why did u accept the car back with it still soaking wet? This sounds exactly like what happened to me the first time I got mine 'repaired'. You should never have accepted it in that condition the carpet needs drying with some sort of industrial equipment to prevent it from shrinking. If you haven't already, take it back! And keep taking it back until it's fixed. Let us know how u get on.

they said that theyll charge me for drying the carpet because leaks are only covered for 1yr

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club