Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parrot System Bass

parryg

I had a Parrot MKi9200 fitted the other week and I'm really missing the bass in the car, I'd rather not install a sub as the boot is often full, is there any way I can salvage some bass back?

I have tried the bass boost setting but its VERY poor.

I've noticed that you can't control the bass from the standard headunit so I'm assuming that the Parrot system bypasses that altogether.

I had a Parrot MKi9200 fitted the other week and I'm really missing the bass in the car, I'd rather not install a sub as the boot is often full, is there any way I can salvage some bass back?

I have tried the bass boost setting but its VERY poor.

I've noticed that you can't control the bass from the standard headunit so I'm assuming that the Parrot system bypasses that altogeth

have you looked through your menu to change the bass and treble :)

Yeah I've tried pretty much every setting! :(

If I listen to the radio the bass isn't to bad but when I switch to the Parrot it uses its own EQ.

I wish I could control it with the bass fader from the standard stereo.

I might be totally off track here, but I assume you are playing music from a bluetooth compatible device through the parrot system? If so does that device have it is own EQ that you can change it on?

I might be totally off track here, but I assume you are playing music from a bluetooth compatible device through the parrot system? If so does that device have it is own EQ that you can change it on?

Sorry I forgot to mention that its via USB.

can you go to the ipod/mp3 player or whatever and up the bass settings on that? or change the bass settings of the mp3 file on your computer to higher with audacity or something and update the files on to your mp3 player again maybe?

can you go to the ipod/mp3 player or whatever and up the bass settings on that? or change the bass settings of the mp3 file on your computer to higher with audacity or something and update the files on to your mp3 player again maybe?

Only downside to this is that I have over 1000 songs on the USB!

Is there any way to make the Parrot system use the standard bass settings from the factory stereo?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club