Sign in to follow this  
stevo123

Wheel Jack

my 2010 zetec s came with no spare wheel or jack and whilst i am not to worried about having a spare wheel i would like a jack and have been offered one from a fiesta mk6 02-08. Would this be ok or are they different/changed for the zetec s. Any advice would be appreciated.

my 2010 zetec s came with no spare wheel or jack and whilst i am not to worried about having a spare wheel i would like a jack and have been offered one from a fiesta mk6 02-08. Would this be ok or are they different/changed for the zetec s. Any advice would be appreciated.

i would think a quick call to a ford main dealer parts department will answer that for you....

What do you need a jack for if you've no intention of buying a spare?

i need to remove the wheel because i damaged the rim when i hit the kerb after sliding on ice.

You can get a decent trolley jack for around £25, much better than the flimsy jacks that come with cars as they are sturdier and therefore safer, as long as you have a shed or somewhere to keep it.

Or stick it in the boot. That's what I do, since the sills have rusted away in the MK4 Fiesta the trolly jack comes on all journeys!