Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta In Snow - Photos

TroodoN

83 members have voted

1. 1. Is snow fun for you? :)

• Yes
    • No

Post your photos to show what your fiesta have been through recently... :rolleyes:

1. This was last Saturday when it was snowing whole day (Oxfordshire).

1135269536_y4Spb-L.jpg

2. This was Monday when i tried to drive up the hill (it looks like a small hill and it is!). It took me 1.5 hour to get just up this one hill. Every meter i had to get out the car and use small shovel to remove snow under the tyres. At one point three old ladies helped pushing my car to move further meter :)

1135269543_PeVrm-L.jpg

I did vote "yes" as I love driving in snow. I know its dangerous, caused me lots of problems but i still love it.

At the moment im trying to desperately buy car snow socks before next snowfall however i cant get 195/45/R16 anywhere cheap - any recommendations?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2011fiesta

• b1g_dav3

• iNath

• TroodoN

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At the moment im trying to desperately buy car snow socks before next snowfall however i cant get 195/45/R16 anywhere cheap - any recommendations?

Website recommends size 580 or 600.

£49.95 here (+P&P)

I'd say no, due to the fact it can catch you out, traffic is reduced to about 30% of its usual speed, road closures, crashes, lorrys getting stuck on hills, incompitant drivers around you with no idea how to treat crap weather conditions.

But, if your on your own in a wide open space then you do have the area to learn a manovure or two ;) and Its nice to look at :D

Here's the snows efforts yesterday.

DSC00305.jpg

163843_502467711243_272200002_13031_1346538_n.jpg

Can't say I'm a huge fan... 40+ minutes to sweep off all the snow and de-ice isn't the best way to start at 4 hour journey across the country :/

I've voted yes. Loved driving round in 8inches of snow the other day. No slips, no wheelspin just good old fun!

Post your photos to show what your fiesta have been through recently... :rolleyes:

1. This was last Saturday when it was snowing whole day (Oxfordshire).

1135269536_y4Spb-L.jpg

2. This was Monday when i tried to drive up the hill (it looks like a small hill and it is!). It took me 1.5 hour to get just up this one hill. Every meter i had to get out the car and use small shovel to remove snow under the tyres. At one point three old ladies helped pushing my car to move further meter :)

1135269543_PeVrm-L.jpg

I did vote "yes" as I love driving in snow. I know its dangerous, caused me lots of problems but i still love it.

Surely you don't drive around with all that snow still on your car? :o

It's not too much effort to get the bulk of the snow off. I use a noodle MF wash mitt, works a treat :D

As per the vote, it's a definite NO from me, I wouldn't drive in this if I didn't have to get to work.

No pics, but when the snow first fell my car was definitely Frozen White, now it's more frozen filthy crap coloured :lol:

No pics, but when the snow first fell my car was definitely Frozen White, now it's more frozen filthy crap coloured :lol:

I'll take you on that one :P

165078_10150148540063438_513878437_8087183_1164693_n.jpg

36269_10150148540113438_513878437_8087184_6264498_n.jpg

Surely you don't drive around with all that snow still on your car? :o

It's not too much effort to get the bulk of the snow off. I use a noodle MF wash mitt, works a treat :D

Well I was driving with it for first two days, but my excuse is that its cold as hell im skint as I just spent all of my money into buying fiesta and presents for christmas. I dont even have proper shoes for this weather and car is dirty :/ So, I promise first thing in 2011 will be buying noodle MF mitt (good tip, thanks) and will clean and look after my fiesta a lot better :)

Website recommends size 580 or 600.

£49.95 here (+P&P)

Thanks for that link, i will phone them and ask if its in stock. Cheers

and yes, hand break fun is great :D

I'm not liking the snow at all because I find the traction and cornering grip is extremely poor. OK I am on standard tyres. I would have expected better from a front wheel drive, I am assuming it is because it does have rather wide tyres for a lowly 1.25.

Stewart.

156390_471489812203_500237203_6358912_4218501_n.jpg

Cold feet :)

63274_471362252203_500237203_6356007_795166_n.jpg

There's a Fiesta there somewhere!

Major disliker of snow here! I got the car stranded last year so I'm trying not to go out in it this time if I can help it! :( Fabio doesn't like the snow either...

I lurve it! The snow has been pretty good here, although it's all gone off the roads now (apart from the estates)

I don't think the MX-5 will be much fun though!

Wow Sussex, that's impressive! We had about 3 inches and my Fez was like a dog on a polished floor.

This seems like the most appropriate thread to say it... Merry Christmas all! :)

Not the best pic but it's the only one I've taken recently -

img00106201012181226.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club