Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta In Snow - Photos

TroodoN

83 members have voted

1. 1. Is snow fun for you? :)

• Yes
    • No

Grr means its heading down my way I imagine. It's fun for 10 minutes then when it freezes over its a pain! :P

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2011fiesta

• b1g_dav3

• iNath

• TroodoN

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guess il be getting the soft brush out soon, Too get the snow off the car before all the little baskets come around scratching my paintwork making snowballs!

Guess il be getting the soft brush out soon, Too get the snow off the car before all the little baskets come around scratching my paintwork making snowballs!

Nah, get a good ole sweeping brush! :P

Nah, get a good ole sweeping brush! :P

aslong as its clean and doesnt scratch the paint ;)

Get a car cover :P when they predict snow pop it on, when It snows whip the cover off? You can pick them up for a fiesta for about £20 I think

I was tempted to buy one myself, mainly for when I'm detailing the car and if I left it over night to carry on the next day it doesn't get covered in muck

I would, But i live in a area full of dis-respectful idiots so the cover wouldn't be there in the morning, Lol. Though it is a good way to keep bird droppings and stuff off the bodywork. I spent 3 hours in the freezing cold washing the car today it was worth it tho :)

• 1 month later...

IMG_2121.jpg

Well light snow arrived in Newcastle at the start of the week, then the ice, and as of this afternoon more snow - thicker and heavier than last time. Had to take some pics tonight on my return journey from the gym:

IMG_2130.jpg

IMG_2132.jpg

IMG_2123.jpg

Hmmmm.... My fiesta did NOT enjoy the snow, jus kept wheel spinning until was in the middle of the road lol

photo_zpsabf9cefa.jpg

Just seen the funniest thing ever!! 2 policemen getting the rear out round a roundabout in danderhall in a focus panda car :D (near the roundabout I slid round) propper slide like. Nae messing about!

Edited by alexp999
Swearing replaced with more appropriate content, please read your text prior to posting on the open forum

Cool snow pics, I didn't think to take any! First time I have driven in proper snow, as we rarely get it here on the Island. But was rather impressed with how my little Festa handled it!

Just seen the funniest thing ever!! 2 policemen getting the rear out round a roundabout in danderhall in a focus panda car :D (near the roundabout I slid round) propper slide like. Nae messing about!

Nothing wrong with a bit of impromptu drifting :P

Only way in the snow :P the Fiesta is pants in the snow though >.<

Only way in the snow :P the Fiesta is pants in the snow though >.<

Absolutely not true! Your tyres are pants in the snow. My Fiesta on Continental WINTER tyres ran circles around 4x4's in the snow! Could do emergency stops and everything!

Yeah but winter tyres are like £350 and usable for like a month :P

My old cars never needed winter tyres either and were better than most with winter tyres tbh >.<

Only advantage with the Fiesta is it's decent to handbrake round corners :P

Need the metal bits too, so for me £350 :P

My "metal bits" were £60 from eBay with tyres, sold the tyres for £40 ;)

In fairness, I could probably swipe some from work. Bust still! I have lack of funds and with 2 newly buckled alloys, there goes more money :P

IMG_1886_zpsa5dea2ed.jpg

The snow drove me mental!!!

Edited by Stoney871
tidied up photo link script

• 2 weeks later...

I have a damn Toyota Aygo of all things for the next batch of snow, as it's taking the garage my car's been sent to 2 weeks for a 10 minute job -.-

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club