Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HID Kit!

Phil_N

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to upgrade my (rubbish) halogen headlights to an HID conversion kit to get more light and a better look but don't really know much about them. Have visited a website www.hids4u.co.uk who have got a range of these kits and just wondered if anyone had any advice for me?? Cheers!!

I know alot of people who have had them have raved about them saying how good they are. You have to be careful which kit's to go for as some are illegal due to the colour of light.

You can get a decent kit of eBay for a relatively cheap price and they are not overly difficult to fit either

Hi I'm new on this forum but have used HIDS4U before on a previous car and have to say the kit made an awsome difference over the standard bulbs. Just need to save some money up to get one on me Fiesta :D

Hi, just thought i'd let you know i just fitted the HID Kit on my fiesta. Got it from www.hids4u.co.uk in the end and it looks awesome! Loads more light and has the look of the new bmw's mercs and range rovers.

Looks sweet as!

Will try and take pics to compare with my old lights which were fitted as standard and put them on here. Thanks for your replies guys!

A mate of mine got a HID conversion fitted to his fiesta..

I think the key is to get the right power of light..

He has 8000K or summin like that and that looks sweet as piiiiee ;)

• 2 months later...

remember by law you should have headlight washers and self leveling system on hid to make them legal.

• 2 weeks later...

I think once you go over 6000k you need to be carefull as they do attract attention and mot people can be fussy. 4300k ones are brightest anyway and seen them on Volvo's on standard headlights (not projectors).

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club