Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rearview Camera

Mickeybhoy67

to be honest it makes no sense if its wired to the brake lights then the cam and monitor wil be on constantly and not just on when you reverse or it would be connected to the reverse lights and dare i say it if you need a cam to reverse into a space then shouldnt have passed youre test lol its no audio beep so isnt giving yiu a distance indication either all honesty it seems pointless

if its what u want get it, dont listen to any else as theres loads of opinions on here...id wire it to a switch so u can turn it on and off at free will, or wire it to the reverse circuit as long as its not drawing to much current as you will blow fuses and melt wires.

if its what u want get it, dont listen to any else as theres loads of opinions on here...id wire it to a switch so u can turn it on and off at free will, or wire it to the reverse circuit as long as its not drawing to much current as you will blow fuses and melt wires.

all im saying is to wire it to a monitor you need the wire to run up the rear of the inside hatch through the rubber grommet along the roof and into the monitor its not as easy as they say most of these types will be connected to the gearbox sensor so it switches on in reverse and has a cutout for the rear licence plate light so it switches the light off as well with it on the cam wont show much get it if you want it mate just saying theres more to it than they claim

Add says mirror image.

Are you going to being be seeing everything the wrong way around?

Add says mirror image.

Are you going to being be seeing everything the wrong way around?

Mirror image means when you look at a screen you actually see the left on the left and the right on the right..........so that is correct !

Had one on my old 2003 Focus for years along with reversing sensors too.

Wire it up to the reverse light circuit...it WONT blow the fuse.... and please nobody lecture me about if I needed one I shouldn't have passed my test.

I am an advanced motorist and driving Instructor........these things are a complimentary safety aid and a great addition to a car......

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club